All Categories

timezone Europe

timezone Europe

Search
Feb 19, 2018, 13:2302/19/18
01/31/18

timezone Europe

A few thoughts yet again,

I'm from Scandinavia, and want to be in English clans speaking English.. Most clans also the huge ones in my kingdom are american, I can figure out by observing when there's activity (people move around yielding, sending shaman or hero eg) - which means in my case, there's not so much activity in the english ones in my day time, it's late evenings here if I wanna be in.. On the other hand to prove this, I can see lots of activity in eg. the large russian clans.. (but can't be a member there, I don't speak russian)..

I could maybe join a german one, but I don't understand german to well, a little but not much.. But they are few, and not so large (means not much activity)..

So what can be done for europeans, speaking English to also be in the game more? Making zone language, like windows... English (UK)/English(US)???? An idea?

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2018, 15:0702/19/18
Feb 19, 2018, 15:11(edited)
06/02/17

stressbarn said:

which means in my case, there's not so much activity in the english ones in my day time, it's late evenings here if I wanna be in..

have be a long time in a big english clan and i am from belgium

there was english speaking people from all around the world... australia, europe, uk...

maybe ask the english clan from your kingdom if they need somebody from europa, maybe you are the guy they are waiting for who will allow then to build a team for european time... a winning clan is a clan with people from all around the world and actif 24/24
Feb 19, 2018, 15:2602/19/18
04/07/17
Lol ... I am also living in Belgium but a USA citizen ... and our clan has people in European and American time zone ... it works out good because most the time there is a few on line ...
Feb 19, 2018, 16:4702/19/18
I am in a large German/international clan, lucky the leaders speak pretty good English as us American players are terrible at speaking German, but our biggest player is from Australia.  It mostly works because the big players are logged in for long periods of the day and we use line to help round of troops.  Onslaughts are the hardest part because sometimes they are time sensitive and we can't get all the big players on-line in time.