All Categories

I've had several payments go through and yet received nothing...

I've had several payments go through and yet received nothing...

Search
Bonuses from upgraded Hero's equipment
Helheim bonuses
Mar 14, 2017, 06:2803/14/17
02/09/17
1

I've had several payments go through and yet received nothing...

Over the last two days. I need Plarium assistance to locate these transactions and credit my account in the game or get a refund. 


Please contact me.
Views
5k
Comments
18
Comments
Mar 14, 2017, 14:4803/14/17
02/06/17
438
You should write to support here . They must help 
Mar 14, 2017, 16:4303/14/17
Mar 14, 2017, 16:47(edited)
4

I have the same issue. 4 payments for $19.99 that came back with a message that the transaction could not be completed but still charged my card but did not give the items and gold. I tried the support link and it will not let me in because it says it is not a secure HTTPS connection.


I tried other game support links and they work, but not the Vikings one.
Mar 15, 2017, 14:2503/15/17
02/06/17
438

prz5959 said:


I have the same issue. 4 payments for $19.99 that came back with a message that the transaction could not be completed but still charged my card but did not give the items and gold. I tried the support link and it will not let me in because it says it is not a secure HTTPS connection.


I tried other game support links and they work, but not the Vikings one.
What browser do you use, mate? You just need to choose button that "continue anyway" and then link will work
Mar 15, 2017, 14:4903/15/17
02/06/17
438

Just checked it. Works Fine.


In Chrome you need to press ADVANCED and then choose "Proceed to support-portal.plarium.com (unsafe)"


Then you can write to the support team

Mar 17, 2017, 00:3403/17/17
4
I got it to work. Submitted 2 tickets and haven't heard a word about it. Getting a little frustrated. Almost $80 USD with nothing to show for it.
Mar 20, 2017, 14:0303/20/17
01/11/17
3112

prz5959 said:


I got it to work. Submitted 2 tickets and haven't heard a word about it. Getting a little frustrated. Almost $80 USD with nothing to show for it.

Dear Jarl,

Please provide us with the following information here https://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings-web?platformtype=plarium so we can investigate the issue:

1. Specify the date and time of the purchase

2. Provide your user ID and game version. To find this information, please go to the Menu and tap the "About the game" button.

3. Attach screenshot of the issue: the payment confirmation of the Offer.

Mar 21, 2017, 04:4903/21/17
4

Ivar, I've already submitted 2 tickets on this through the support portal. 

1. I tried to purchase packs for $19.99 on 3/12. I received a message that the transaction did not complete. I did not take a screen shot because I thought it was an upgrade issue and I would be able to make the purchase later. I tried a total of 4 times during the date of 3/12. I never received the items in the packs. On 3/13 I purchased 2 packs for $19.99 that went through the normal payment process and I did receive the items in the packs. Then I checked my credit card and saw 2 pending charges for $19.99 for the 2 purchases I had just made and 4 cleared charges for $19.99 each that posted on 3/13. These are the ones I am disputing.


2. User ID is 14784644. Game version is 2.2.0.16


3. I did not take screen shots of the error messages.

Mar 21, 2017, 09:0003/21/17
01/11/17
3112

prz5959 said:


Ivar, I've already submitted 2 tickets on this through the support portal. 

1. I tried to purchase packs for $19.99 on 3/12. I received a message that the transaction did not complete. I did not take a screen shot because I thought it was an upgrade issue and I would be able to make the purchase later. I tried a total of 4 times during the date of 3/12. I never received the items in the packs. On 3/13 I purchased 2 packs for $19.99 that went through the normal payment process and I did receive the items in the packs. Then I checked my credit card and saw 2 pending charges for $19.99 for the 2 purchases I had just made and 4 cleared charges for $19.99 each that posted on 3/13. These are the ones I am disputing.


2. User ID is 14784644. Game version is 2.2.0.16


3. I did not take screen shots of the error messages.

Dear prz5959!


Please dublicate provided information here: http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings and attach screenshot of the payment history. We'll try to answer your questions as soon as possible.


Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Mar 21, 2017, 20:1703/21/17
07/31/15
1

Hello my english is not good. Myproblem is i cant buy 4,99  - 9,99 € 19,99 €. All my members become this payments. I not. I become always 49,99 € ore 99,99 €. I ask the support and i become nothing answear. Can you help me?


Greets Brokendream
Mar 22, 2017, 00:5103/22/17
4
Ivar, I submitted the support ticket again
Mar 23, 2017, 17:0103/23/17
3

I did this exact procedure and was then asked to provide further proof with pictures of the transaction??  This is not even close to being responsible, appears to be a delay tactic to disenfranchise anyone from obtaining actual support.  Please correct me if I am wrong but it appears even when you send in the correct information there is still a rejection protocol that takes over.   You still owe me for two packs that I sent in a valid and complete support ticket just to get the next rejection protocol.   
You can note that I paid by pay-pal which is not even recognised in your Ticket response. Paypal sends a sales report for every transaction and all you have to do is to match it up to my customer number. This is automatic in your platform so why is support asking me to verify something you already have in your system??  Are you really calling us all liars and cheats because we had real issue s with a buggy platform you just announced was just fixed on 03/13/2017?
The last two pac were not accounted for in your system but you did take the money so give me my 2 pac. please.


Actual response:

"#- PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE -##


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plarium Support Team | 03/04/2017 | 15:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Jarl,


Thank you for сontacting Plarium Support Team.


We understand your concern and want to help you. Please, attach a screenshot of the receipt.Note that without this information we cannot proceed with your request. You can look through your Purchase history by completing the steps given in the link below:

1.for Google Play https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en

2.for iTunes https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204088

3.for Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/

4.for Facebook: https://tr-tr.facebook.com/help/220279601335568

5.for Plarium.com: screenshot of a receipt or payment order with the date of purchase, payment amount and application name


Hope for your understanding.


Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team"



Ivar Marksman said:

 


prz5959 said:


I got it to work. Submitted 2 tickets and haven't heard a word about it. Getting a little frustrated. Almost $80 USD with nothing to show for it.

Dear Jarl,

Please provide us with the following information here https://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings-web?platformtype=plarium so we can investigate the issue:

1. Specify the date and time of the purchase

2. Provide your user ID and game version. To find this information, please go to the Menu and tap the "About the game" button.

3. Attach screenshot of the issue: the payment confirmation of the Offer.



Mar 24, 2017, 09:4403/24/17
01/11/17
3112

Dear art_hannigan,

We have thoroughly investigated your issue. Unfortunately, lack of information does not allow us to refer the matter to the experts. If possible, please provide the data that was requested earlier so we could help you.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Mar 29, 2017, 15:5503/29/17
01/19/17
7
when you pay with credit Card you can go to your bank and do a Charge back ...
Mar 31, 2017, 19:5103/31/17
1
I have the same issue with the same response. They admitted there were billing issues and that the system was back up and working. I will have all charges removed through paypal. I will send paypal all of my email correspondence with Plarium, thus far. It is ridiculous that an online gaming company cannot produce what they charged you for, only what they have billed. I even asked for stuff equal to the money they charged. Nothing. No more Plarium games for me. 
Aug 23, 2017, 01:3908/23/17
1
McGuigan said:


I did this exact procedure and was then asked to provide further proof with pictures of the transaction??  This is not even close to being responsible, appears to be a delay tactic to disenfranchise anyone from obtaining actual support.  Please correct me if I am wrong but it appears even when you send in the correct information there is still a rejection protocol that takes over.   You still owe me for two packs that I sent in a valid and complete support ticket just to get the next rejection protocol.   
You can note that I paid by pay-pal which is not even recognised in your Ticket response. Paypal sends a sales report for every transaction and all you have to do is to match it up to my customer number. This is automatic in your platform so why is support asking me to verify something you already have in your system??  Are you really calling us all liars and cheats because we had real issue s with a buggy platform you just announced was just fixed on 03/13/2017?
The last two pac were not accounted for in your system but you did take the money so give me my 2 pac. please.


Actual response:

"#- PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE -##


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plarium Support Team | 03/04/2017 | 15:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Jarl,


Thank you for сontacting Plarium Support Team.


We understand your concern and want to help you. Please, attach a screenshot of the receipt.Note that without this information we cannot proceed with your request. You can look through your Purchase history by completing the steps given in the link below:

1.for Google Play https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en

2.for iTunes https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204088

3.for Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/

4.for Facebook: https://tr-tr.facebook.com/help/220279601335568

5.for Plarium.com: screenshot of a receipt or payment order with the date of purchase, payment amount and application name


Hope for your understanding.


Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team"



Ivar Marksman said:

 


prz5959 said:


I got it to work. Submitted 2 tickets and haven't heard a word about it. Getting a little frustrated. Almost $80 USD with nothing to show for it.

Dear Jarl,

Please provide us with the following information here https://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings-web?platformtype=plarium so we can investigate the issue:

1. Specify the date and time of the purchase

2. Provide your user ID and game version. To find this information, please go to the Menu and tap the "About the game" button.

3. Attach screenshot of the issue: the payment confirmation of the Offer.



I got that same message! I was up to level 14. I log off and come back the next day, only to find my account gone! The game making me start over at level 1. So I message them, they either need to fix my account back to level 14 where I had already paid money to it, OR! send me my money back. I get that same message of needing to send a screen shot back to them. Yea. I'll send them a screen shot all right. I will also go to my bank and get the info. After that, if the issue is still not fixed, the game makers can be ready to have the money forcefully returned to me by the banks. Also if they keep this up with others, mmmm there can be other issues they face. 
Aug 23, 2017, 08:2208/23/17
Aug 23, 2017, 08:23(edited)
02/06/17
438

menetnut said:

I got that same message! I was up to level 14. I log off and come back the next day, only to find my account gone! The game making me start over at level 1. So I message them, they either need to fix my account back to level 14 where I had already paid money to it, OR! send me my money back. I get that same message of needing to send a screen shot back to them. Yea. I'll send them a screen shot all right. I will also go to my bank and get the info. After that, if the issue is still not fixed, the game makers can be ready to have the money forcefully returned to me by the banks. Also if they keep this up with others, mmmm there can be other issues they face. 

You mate authorized under wrong account. And no one can't help you except yourself. You need to recall how u logged in in the first time.


Here u can read about it


https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/bug-reports/39285_game-progress-on-plarium-com-is-reset-to-beginning/

May 29, 2019, 05:3705/29/19
01/11/17
3112

connor_tims2019 said:


hi

Hello! If you have a question - feel free to ask!