Update: boosts, bonuses, and Clans Battle tasks, game account linking, and much more
• New boosts
- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement, 460%
- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement in Onslaught, 955%
- 10-Minute Warrior Training Limit, 7300%
Added upon players' requests:
• Clans Battle
Revised task categories and changed number of points that are awarded for resource yielding and hunting Invaders and Ghosts.
• Bonuses for victory in the Clans Battle
Bonuses that are displayed in the Clans Battle description and after victory in the Bonuses section of the Events window have now been combined into two categories:
- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Resource Transformation Speed in Stronghold
- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Warrior Training Speed
• Account linking
To save or restore your game progress on a device, in-game Plarium ID linking is now available. For users of iOS 13 or later, Apple ID linking is available.
• Notifications about forthcoming updates
Now a news article will be posted in the game 24 hours before the update.
The minimum distance between Clan Strongholds has been increased to 16 tiles. This change will not affect Clan Strongholds that have already been constructed.
Marching Speed-up items in the "Boost the process" window and boosts are sorted in descending order by bonus value, and then by duration.
When sending location coordinates to a chat, the location information is sent as well, and when sending a Town's coordinates, the player's name and Clan tag are sent as well.
On Android devices, the "Back" button in the Mail window now works properly.
Increase your troops, save your progress, and get more breathing space from other Clans! Discuss the update in the comments.