All Categories

  Update: boosts, bonuses, and Clans Battle tasks, game account linking, and much more

Update: boosts, bonuses, and Clans Battle tasks, game account linking, and much more

Search
Bonuses from upgraded Hero's equipment
Helheim bonuses
Jan 30, 2020, 11:4701/30/20
01/11/17
169

Update: boosts, bonuses, and Clans Battle tasks, game account linking, and much more


 

Added: 

• New boosts 

- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement, 460% 

- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement in Onslaught, 955% 

- 10-Minute Warrior Training Limit, 7300% 


Added upon players' requests: 

• Clans Battle 

Revised task categories and changed number of points that are awarded for resource yielding and hunting Invaders and Ghosts. 


• Bonuses for victory in the Clans Battle 

Bonuses that are displayed in the Clans Battle description and after victory in the Bonuses section of the Events window have now been combined into two categories: 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Resource Transformation Speed in Stronghold 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Warrior Training Speed 


• Account linking 

To save or restore your game progress on a device, in-game Plarium ID linking is now available. For users of iOS 13 or later, Apple ID linking is available. 


• Notifications about forthcoming updates 

Now a news article will be posted in the game 24 hours before the update. 


• Strongholds 

The minimum distance between Clan Strongholds has been increased to 16 tiles. This change will not affect Clan Strongholds that have already been constructed. 


• Sorting 

Marching Speed-up items in the "Boost the process" window and boosts are sorted in descending order by bonus value, and then by duration. 


• Coordinates 

When sending location coordinates to a chat, the location information is sent as well, and when sending a Town's coordinates, the player's name and Clan tag are sent as well. 


Fixed: 

On Android devices, the "Back" button in the Mail window now works properly. 



Increase your troops, save your progress, and get more breathing space from other Clans! Discuss the update in the comments.

Views
6k
Comments
56
Comments
Jan 30, 2020, 12:1301/30/20
06/20/17
23

Some good updates here.  Not sure about the troop boosts though.  I mean - who on earth can feed an army that size?  Oh - I forgot - you don't feed your armies. 


Not sure how the "Save your progress" will work. I thought we could already do that.  Could you elaborate? 


TYVM
Jan 30, 2020, 12:1801/30/20
04/07/17
1236
Alice Vytsenets said:


• Bonuses for victory in the Clans Battle 

Bonuses that are displayed in the Clans Battle description and after victory in the Bonuses section of the Events window have now been combined into two categories: 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Resource Transformation Speed in Stronghold 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Warrior Training Speed 



This is looking like we will get a bonus "like" the bastion of the beast except it is not a skin but more like kvk and kvkr reward ... automatic for so many days after the win ... I hope I am reading that properly ... :)
Jan 30, 2020, 12:2001/30/20
06/29/19
7
When are you going to move the Help bubble away from the March icon on global map?
Jan 30, 2020, 12:3301/30/20
11/03/18
1

New troop boost limits are ridiculous! Common player will never afford those troop numbers. Jotunheim will be a shit show. Fury might be fun..... every 6 months when I can afford to play. Linking is good.


Jan 30, 2020, 12:4901/30/20
10/01/19
2

SidonieMistborn said:


New troop boost limits are ridiculous! Common player will never afford those troop numbers. Jotunheim will be a shit show. Fury might be fun..... every 6 months when I can afford to play. Linking is good.



I so agree , the hole update is just for the Huge players - all new or low level players will have it more harder to grow . All smaller clans who has not big fighter will loose there cvc´s . Hope they change also cvc enemy system - it can not be that a clan with highest player is 100B have to wait against Clans who has 800 Billion Player , specially after the new cvc update where you get 4 out of 7 points for fighting : I wish that the game think for smaller players like me too sometimes . All new updates was just for the big players . How you get your friends here into the game when they have no change ? How a small player of under one billion can grow , when he get attacked all the time by 100Billion players . There should be a limit .
Jan 30, 2020, 13:4101/30/20
08/25/18
24

the reward widely announced in the news is that of normal maintenance ... what a joke  

Jan 30, 2020, 14:2801/30/20
06/08/16
1
Didn't you found that now its possible to play PC and phone from same account?
Jan 30, 2020, 14:5301/30/20
09/18/16
12
hmmm... i just want to know how this "restore" system on my phone works. Can i put a pc account on my phone ? If yes, can i always play on my pc with the same account ?... it should be great but i don't think...
Jan 30, 2020, 15:3101/30/20
12/17/17
3
DerChefe said:

SidonieMistborn said:


New troop boost limits are ridiculous! Common player will never afford those troop numbers. Jotunheim will be a shit show. Fury might be fun..... every 6 months when I can afford to play. Linking is good.



I so agree , the hole update is just for the Huge players - all new or low level players will have it more harder to grow . All smaller clans who has not big fighter will loose there cvc´s . Hope they change also cvc enemy system - it can not be that a clan with highest player is 100B have to wait against Clans who has 800 Billion Player , specially after the new cvc update where you get 4 out of 7 points for fighting : I wish that the game think for smaller players like me too sometimes . All new updates was just for the big players . How you get your friends here into the game when they have no change ? How a small player of under one billion can grow , when he get attacked all the time by 100Billion players . There should be a limit .
100 Billion players being ranked as "Big Players" is now old news ...... you now need 180+ Billion to consider yourself as a "Junior" Big Player !
Jan 30, 2020, 16:4201/30/20
09/20/19
11

This is Ludicrous......

Kiss good buy to defending Towers or traps Pop or SH. The balance of power is so distorted you could not get enough troops to defend against a clan with players that have those boosts.

This is so poorly planned and just another money grab from people. Well thats the end for me When my Gold boosts and rss run out I'll quit. I can find better things to spend my money on than donating my kids inheritance and pension on.

These people just dont give a damn.
Jan 30, 2020, 19:4301/30/20
02/04/18
8

The new tasks cathegories  are more awful than the ones you had introduced in harvest. Now that's no Clan Battle anymore . It's just anouther KVK because everyone will fight everyone. The smaller clans and the smaller Player have to pull their heads und fyce the storm.

Why should anyone gather resources anymore ?  The big clans will forbit all kingdom players to gather ressources , because they don't want to loose points.  The last changes gave the smaller players more power in the CvC because gathering ressources was one cathegorie . Hunting ghosts and invaders were the second cathegorie for smallerplayers to make points.  Increase Inifluence is possible for all . 

Now you have 4 Killing cathegories . Now the clan only need to fight stronghold and POP and to place a trap . Afterwards they rebuilt their troops and that't whole CvC .  That's not very interesting and for smaller players senseless to do anything during cvc .

More difficult it is for small clan . Usaully there's a uge clan in kingdon to rule the pop .  And there are rules in kingdom . For all smaller clans it will be suicide to attack these konungs clan at the POP .  They'll need to decide how many wariors might be allowed to be killed by a small clan for getting some points at the PoP cathegorie .

SH- defence is no problem if both clans have the possibility to use that feature. 

for attacking Towns and ressource locations they have to be unshielded . Why should I go yielding without shield when I 'll be under attack by everyone ? Up to now we went peacefully yielding during CvC because usaully you were only attacked by your opponent . Other player didn't get any points for attacking us.

The last events I couls watch the forest of shield mushrooms grow . But without possibility to attack tiles no one will drop shield . And with no one dropping shield it will be hard to get points for attacking Towns and ressouces location.


For the uge amount of smaller players like me you take away all tasks to be usefull for a clan. You take away all interesting  possibilities to have a good CvC game feeling .   You take away all pleasures for working on the clans victory .


Now there is no event left for beginners smaller and not so mighty players .  It's only a game for the big and  oversized guys.

Jan 30, 2020, 21:1301/30/20
Jan 31, 2020, 03:27(edited)
05/08/17
289

I absolutely love the new troop enlargement and the troop enlargement in onslaught, I am in a small clan with not many fighters so finally I will be able to do a large onslaught with these two boosts as normally we struggle to get the numbers to fill the onslaughts.

 Also the bonuses on building and learning look great too I hope they are the equivalent of what the Bation of th beast skin gives to building and learning speed.


I normally dread updates but this one looks really good.

Jan 30, 2020, 23:2101/30/20
06/23/17
29
Whiskey said:

This is Ludicrous......

Kiss good buy to defending Towers or traps Pop or SH. The balance of power is so distorted you could not get enough troops to defend against a clan with players that have those boosts.

This is so poorly planned and just another money grab from people. Well thats the end for me When my Gold boosts and rss run out I'll quit. I can find better things to spend my money on than donating my kids inheritance and pension on.

These people just dont give a damn.

Jan 30, 2020, 23:3801/30/20
06/20/17
7

Greatest problem in game is that it is almost impossible for all the other clans in the kingdoms than the leading clan to fight in CvC even if they wanted, unless they are close to the leading clan in power. Simply because they get wiped by a few huge guys if they try.


So my question for the game developers is, when will the smaller clans in the kingdoms, which are the majority of players, be getting the opportunity to fight each other! Run traps, OS and fight town to town without  being sure to loose it all to some huge players who was newer invited!?

The more divided the players/clans become in power the more urgent it is to find a solution to the above question.


This update in boosts does not seem to solve that problem, it just increase the problem further.

Jan 31, 2020, 03:2001/31/20
10/06/17
14
Alice Vytsenets said:


 

Added: 

• New boosts 

- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement, 460% 

- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement in Onslaught, 955% 

- 10-Minute Warrior Training Limit, 7300% 


Added upon players' requests: 

• Clans Battle 

Revised task categories and changed number of points that are awarded for resource yielding and hunting Invaders and Ghosts. 


• Bonuses for victory in the Clans Battle 

Bonuses that are displayed in the Clans Battle description and after victory in the Bonuses section of the Events window have now been combined into two categories: 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Resource Transformation Speed in Stronghold 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Warrior Training Speed 


• Account linking 

To save or restore your game progress on a device, in-game Plarium ID linking is now available. For users of iOS 13 or later, Apple ID linking is available. 


• Notifications about forthcoming updates 

Now a news article will be posted in the game 24 hours before the update. 


• Strongholds 

The minimum distance between Clan Strongholds has been increased to 16 tiles. This change will not affect Clan Strongholds that have already been constructed. 


• Sorting 

Marching Speed-up items in the "Boost the process" window and boosts are sorted in descending order by bonus value, and then by duration. 


• Coordinates 

When sending location coordinates to a chat, the location information is sent as well, and when sending a Town's coordinates, the player's name and Clan tag are sent as well. 


Fixed: 

On Android devices, the "Back" button in the Mail window now works properly. 



Increase your troops, save your progress, and get more breathing space from other Clans! Discuss the update in the comments.


Jan 31, 2020, 03:5201/31/20
10/06/17
14
i think we need a new administrator
Jan 31, 2020, 04:2301/31/20
04/05/19
12
Alice Vytsenets said:


 

Added: 

• New boosts 

- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement, 460% 

- 10-Minute Troop Enlargement in Onslaught, 955% 

- 10-Minute Warrior Training Limit, 7300% 


Added upon players' requests: 

• Clans Battle 

Revised task categories and changed number of points that are awarded for resource yielding and hunting Invaders and Ghosts. 


• Bonuses for victory in the Clans Battle 

Bonuses that are displayed in the Clans Battle description and after victory in the Bonuses section of the Events window have now been combined into two categories: 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Resource Transformation Speed in Stronghold 

- Building Speed, Knowledge Learning Speed, and Warrior Training Speed 


• Account linking 

To save or restore your game progress on a device, in-game Plarium ID linking is now available. For users of iOS 13 or later, Apple ID linking is available. 


• Notifications about forthcoming updates 

Now a news article will be posted in the game 24 hours before the update. 


• Strongholds 

The minimum distance between Clan Strongholds has been increased to 16 tiles. This change will not affect Clan Strongholds that have already been constructed. 


• Sorting 

Marching Speed-up items in the "Boost the process" window and boosts are sorted in descending order by bonus value, and then by duration. 


• Coordinates 

When sending location coordinates to a chat, the location information is sent as well, and when sending a Town's coordinates, the player's name and Clan tag are sent as well. 


Fixed: 

On Android devices, the "Back" button in the Mail window now works properly. 



Increase your troops, save your progress, and get more breathing space from other Clans! Discuss the update in the comments.


Jan 31, 2020, 04:4201/31/20
04/05/19
12
do not see anything that helps me out there for any event would like to see a advertising block option added every time i attack a invader or ghost a popup advertising hero or shaman energy for 100 dollars comes up and i have to click it off and i do enough clicking as it is with out these pop ups  and it sure as hell does not make me want to spend a 100 dollars or any for that matter plarium has seen to that with these new upgrades in the last year or so and i will not waist any more money till the game gets on a more equal and affordable format 
Jan 31, 2020, 04:4701/31/20
04/05/19
12
who cares about playing any more 
Jan 31, 2020, 13:0401/31/20
02/19/19
4

hi,

 be clear,

 i'm in little clan . If what i understood about new rules in cvc , i don't see what i can do in this game ....