All Categories

Three new Knowledge branches in the Oracle!

Three new Knowledge branches in the Oracle!

Search
Comments
Dec 16, 2019, 02:5612/16/19
07/09/15
I need T-8.   Im just kidding i can barely afford t-7.  I support the influence Tiered events or kingdoms ;-)   Like a Jot for under 1T, then 
Dec 16, 2019, 17:5812/16/19
09/20/19

Well they found something the CC brigade can spend their money on and stretches the imbalance even more for the majority of players.

The top 20 clans with Lvl 4 SH maxed. Players with LvL 70 heros maxed Shamen Maxed as well have nothing to spend their cash on, so Of course Plarium need to make more updates. I'm sure they are already working on the next updates to keep the cash flow going.

Whats the saying Innovate or die.

Problem they have is 80% of the players are not in that situation and never will be so in time the cash cow will die. I am already hearing the rumblings of players saying they will not waste their money on these SK updates. "Just not worth it" Enjoy what you have and don't worry about what a few giants of the game have, they will have to fight among themselves. Everyone else can just shield up and avoid them they wouldn't be around long.

Have a great day all.

Dec 17, 2019, 01:4812/17/19
12/17/19

The worst part is that Soul Shards can now be earned from SH Sieges by fighting computer generated troops. Big clans no longer need to do pvp in order to earn shards. Just spend money, train troops and defend in SH sieges. Their troops are turned into soul shards without fighting other players.

PvP will be dead because of SH Siege. Who will ever attack a trap town again? You need shards and cannot find an easy to kill opponent? No problem. Start a SH siege and millions of t6 and t7 troops will appear out of nowhere to get slaughter into your clan’s SH defense.

No need to trick players into attacking your trap now. There are millions of computer generated troops that will do it on demand, whenever the clan is ready to earn some soul shards.

If SH siege is not removed fast, all big clans will get their shards to make the new upgrades from this idiotic SH Siege and normal players will be even further behind.

Jan 2, 2020, 15:5901/02/20
06/20/17
I do not like the way the new knowledge is split.  Why did you do this? 
Jan 20, 2020, 19:2301/20/20
Jan 20, 2020, 19:26(edited)
05/06/17

Knight said:

There really needs to be kingdoms that have limits on influence on players there, Kingdoms with max 50 bill influence players, kingdoms with max 100 bill influence players, kingdoms with max 200 bill influence players, kingdoms with unlimited influence players, etc. Low influence players can go to higher tier kingdoms if they wish but high influence players cant go down. These kingdoms play against similar matched kingdoms so fighting is more even and fair for all players. If you are low influence you don't need to worry about being zeroed by oversized players. This solution then has players doing what they want, if you want to keep spending huge and getting everything Plarium releases then go for it but if you spend little then you can still compete. Personally I think this kind of thing will slowdown the amount of people leaving the game and entice more new players to come into it also, hopefully kingdoms would be more active and not have 1 huge clan doing everything and a few smaller clans picking up scraps. Not sure why it's so hard to understand that continuing the path the game is going is driving players away and making it less interesting no matter what new features are implemented.

I agree too. I dont mind the uneveness of the troops so much as the speed boosts they use - just can't  get off a tile quick enough any more