Fury has made me furious!!!
1. Roaming Task Events....very good idea makes stronger players concentrate on the "Task Kingdom" which allows weaker players to Yield better in the other Kingdom...and two kingdoms if Task is in your own Kingdom
2. More interactions, more tiles, more victims, more battles
3. Level 9 RSS Plots....yummy!
1. All the moving around cost more...if you can't move, you can't score big numbers....advantage to big money players!
2. You cannot have a game where you don't know what the score is....no one plays until the end, then the winner is declared based on unknown factors...gauging needs to gain ground can only be accomplished if there is a running tally on the score....Advantage to Plarium only (but I assume the tradeoff is the less the developers have to include, the fewer the glitches and slowdowns we encounter....I also assume the running score display was left out because the developers could not get it to work with the newer Fury interface...Advantage to Plarium who will come back at some point in the future touting the inclusion of a running score as a new feature)
1. The towers are not meant for weaker players...which leaves them out at all stages of that part of the Event....at some point, someone will have to do enough work to figure out how to include weaker players in the more dynamic aspect of these events....Advantage to stronger players and the incentivized play of stronger players will result in them spending more money...Advantage Plarium...
1. There should be levels of towers and if a player chooses to attack a certain level, that player would be restricted to that level tower for the entire event...and the reward for a high-level player hitting a low-level Tower should be greatly reduced...conversely, a low-level player hitting a high-level tower should earn that player a greater reward compared to high-level players...
2. Right now Plarium uses 'maintenance' as a device to inject items into the accounts of weaker players....without the weekly 'maintenance' a lot of players would fall too far behind....the 'maintenance' episodes needs to be much less intrusive; there should be a cool-down time during which players who could not log-on are not vulnerable to attack...and, hopefully, some math genius has been hired by Plarium to develop a much better way to give weaker players a chance...that way Plarium will not have to have so many episodes of 'maintenance' in order to provide items to weaker (not able to spend as much) players and incentivize them to remain so that stronger money players can periodically run amok,,,
In spite of all my complaints, I liked the movement in this Fury Event versus the static setting of the Kingdom Events....more tiles to hit, more players exposing themselves hitting tiles, growing complacent, presenting huge hits on Palaces...