This topic is closed

Update: new global Competition and much more

99 Replies
User
21 March, 2019, 2:43 AM UTC

There needs to be an option to reset troop order in Valkyrie. 

it’s not fair to new players that are trying to figure out basics of game play & didn’t even know what those stats & upgrades were for.

By the time you’ve spent a ton of time & money to learn & play u realize your main troop type is not #1 and start to understand the HUGE impact wrong troop order has on gameplay. 

It should not be permanent and should have a rebirth or second chance or something.

Outrageous that a tier3 troop upgrade past lvl8 takes billions in rss and almost a year that no knowledge boost, gear, shaman or gem effects?! and this is only for 3rd troop that was upgraded, I cringe to think what the higher tiers & levels will need.

I’m hoping this will be worked out because there’s no point to keep playing with current state of Valkyrie that keeps getting additions in the trees needing an upgrade uggh I enjoy playing but I’m not willing to sell my house to upgrade troops.

UTC +0:00
User
21 March, 2019, 3:06 PM UTC

Our kingdom didn't get the fury event in the event section ( we are a 1.6 trillion clan with some other clans), guess we have nothing to do till next cvc so? 

Really a bad thing you did thing like that as players will just get more bored of the game. You said that you add an event to make the game more entertaining and several kingdom end with no major event during the week end. How entertaining it is if we have no reason to log on and play?

UTC +2:00
User
21 March, 2019, 5:07 PM UTC

hip hip huray, great update for big clans and big kingdoms, where  the very big gold hackers are!!!!!!!!!

wake up plarium crew, and ban all this big gold hackers, and give us a fair game !!!!!!!!
UTC +7:00
User
21 March, 2019, 5:17 PM UTC
erictips said:

hip hip huray, great update for big clans and big kingdoms, where are the very big gold hackers are!!!!!!!!!

wake up plarium crew, and ban all this big gold hackers, and give us a fair game !!!!!!!!
and do the pop away from game!!!!!!!! no reputes for no one, and it give us all a more fair game !!!!!!!!!!
User
22 March, 2019, 10:32 AM UTC
kingdoms battle fury what a bunch of bull shit this is piss on plarium i am going to the bar
User
22 March, 2019, 10:40 AM UTC

more that 4 hours trying to connect to the game... for security, i have put a 3 days shield now

as fury, it is a fight between 4 kingdoms... well, where are the kingdom score ??? no way to know what kingdom is winning or loosing... have only clan score...

really, what a joke... we must fight for 3 days without having any idee to where is the 3 other ennemies kingdom with their score... stop this event now and give us a 2 day kvk in place, at least kvk work...

EDIT : what is the mess in the forest... seem that the fantome illness at the border of the map have transfert to everything in the forest... everything is filled and mixed... tile, invader, ghost, ultra...
User
22 March, 2019, 10:41 AM UTC
Any way to see the ranking of the 4 kingdoms during fury-event?
User
22 March, 2019, 11:36 AM UTC

Hi,

that is the ask of the day, where are the score in this kvk?????

For Plarium is better not to show this!!

So you can not decide if it is worth to fight more.

And other question, why only 2 days?????
UTC +1:00
CIM
User
22 March, 2019, 11:48 AM UTC
Yes I been looking for the "score" also and seems it is not currently available.
User
22 March, 2019, 12:20 PM UTC

khunterj said:

For Plarium is better not to show this!!

So you can not decide if it is worth to fight more.

well, we have not yet started... no score, mean no competition and we sleep...

plenty of us have already put a week shield, hoping that in one week, most of the problem with this game will be solved...

People who cannot play don't spend money... it will be a bad time for plarium... can they do it worste ?
UTC +2:00
User
22 March, 2019, 1:11 PM UTC

The scores of the kingdomes will not be displayed during the event "to make it more interesting".

They tell this in the video on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/VikingsWarOfClans/videos/404061263745342/

User
22 March, 2019, 1:31 PM UTC
Jack Mayer said:

The scores of the kingdomes will not be displayed during the event "to make it more interesting".

oh my god! 
CIM
User
22 March, 2019, 1:47 PM UTC
Jack Mayer said:

Thanks for linking to that ... I'm always forgetting to look at facebook for game information.
User
22 March, 2019, 2:01 PM UTC

Thanks from me too.

I have no facebook and will never be on facebook.

So I never look there.

I not prefer that you can not see the score.

It seems for me that Plarium only want earn more money!!

And what i see in the video is what i write before.

ONLY FOR BIG PLAYERS AGAIN THIS TOWERS

A Level 1 tower with this amount of troops???, What have bigger towers in???

Thanks for this Bullshit

You see at the end what player attack the towers!!!

User
22 March, 2019, 2:54 PM UTC

Why are the points no longer counted? What's going on again? Another senseless update that only makes things worse!

User
22 March, 2019, 7:37 PM UTC
Kingdom Battle Fury is not that great in earning more points if you are the home kingdom and have the points bonus or Tower of Fury.  The kingdom that has this does not get the extra bonus.  All points should be for home and enemy kingdom.  This way it would give a fair advantage to everyone.
UTC +8:00
User
22 March, 2019, 8:07 PM UTC
Though that is true it should equal out during the event as the towers change kingdoms, so your solution isn't needed.
User
22 March, 2019, 8:11 PM UTC

Hall 1 said:

kingdoms battle fury what a bunch of bull shit this is piss on plarium i am going to the bar

You are probably right on both counts. 

As are the others saying similar. 

VÏSHNÜ 

You are probably not missing anything by having no Tower of Fury to play.

Except the potential of super fast tiles, and anything you would have gained from this or a normal event.

User
22 March, 2019, 10:57 PM UTC
whahaahha thanks for the great update again, tower of fury are alone good for big clans, its like every time all for big clans and big kingdoms!!!!! and its always very big discrimination, to lower clans, we can better all stop with this game, bunch of losers from plarium !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User
22 March, 2019, 11:00 PM UTC
and stop with the pop and the fight reputes, all we want are fair fights, reputes go always to biggest clan in kingdoms, discrimination again from plarium !!!!!!!!!!!!
6428873 users registered; 89827 topics; 430507 posts; our newest member:Castle 2588199