Account blocking

Account blocking

Search
Comments
Mar 1, 2019, 22:3203/01/19
09/10/17

erictips said:

Crazy wayne said:

I brought this up along time ago there were tons of members from clan L-13 from strakfield kingdom.there were members that were in the for just hours and was already at level 30 with special equipment. It’s still going on.Now I know why there’s so many strong cheaters it makes it not fun.They should be banned for good.Your going to loose a ton of members that don’t cheat. It’s wrong.
yes you are right, well i have say this more times on forum, there are many goldhackers on this game, not alone in the new kingdoms, but in the first kingdoms to, they from plarium must explain me some things, how you can go from lvl31 to lvl 35 in 2 hours? when you know there are not much packets with gold nuggets, than you must do it all with gold, and when you realize that 1 building upgrade to lvl 32 the cost is 7.5 milion gold, you can just do it when you have gold hacked, that plarium go take a look at this lvl 34 and 35, and to find out that they do it on a unfair way that is all what i have to say, ban this goldhackers and unfair players for good from the game !!!!!

Yes, has always been true, honest players in this game are punished in everything and false players and gold hackers are always richly rewarded ...

Mar 15, 2019, 04:0403/15/19
08/03/17
The game programming itself is horribly done making it easy for some smart players to manipulate the system. In the 1st place if plarium is a failure of a game if it needs to ban people for scamming their system and getting free lucrative deals while some people spend thousands on this game. I do agree with the theory that they are allowing the hackers and payment manipulators to keep their unfair accounts because they think that they will continue to spend money on their accounts henceforth. Either ways this game reeks of unfairness and lack of oversight, their programmers are utter trash and It feels like the people who communicate with the players who have issues and need help are uneducated bots.
Mar 18, 2019, 14:4503/18/19
02/25/19
What about people who use Google and Facebook to purchase? I know at least two that have been blocked for no reason but did use those services. And if you play through facebook gameroom, facebook is the ONLY way to purchase
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.