This topic is closed

Be careful what you wish for....

3 Replies
User
7 January, 2019, 12:30 PM UTC

I used to be clan Chief in a clan with 20 jarls. I wanted to do better in events and get gold and other bonus items.

I was lucky enough to join a much more active clan in K68 but they are so good I can't keep up in the clan and kingdom events. 

Now I feel like I'm just along for the ride as I'm not scoring enough points (300M-500M while others make 1B-5B) and I'm not sure weather to go back to my old clan.

What to you jarls think?  Should I stay and coast along knowing gold and bonus items are guaranteed or go back and work for it?

Come and join United ThoWo Forces in kingdom 68. There is no pressure to play every day or buy packs, or achieve minimum points in events.
UTC +1:00
User
8 January, 2019, 12:52 AM UTC

I think you need to have three conversations.

with

1 yourself.

2  your present clan,about what they think about your game, and what can they help you do better.

3  your old clan.does it still exist, do they want you back .who will be chief.

UTC +0:00
User
8 January, 2019, 1:54 AM UTC

Thanks WDYWTNTF, 

I'll get talking to both clans. It makes sense to see what they want not just what I want.
Come and join United ThoWo Forces in kingdom 68. There is no pressure to play every day or buy packs, or achieve minimum points in events.
User
18 February, 2019, 7:35 PM UTC
PLease archive this post.
6328346 users registered; 82595 topics; 412142 posts; our newest member:donomyc