All Categories

I have a serious issue!!!

Search
Aug 9, 2018, 04:3808/09/18
04/17/17

My clan is a cvc goaled clan and I opprerate 6 accounts in the same clan. I spend money buying bank offers for every account each week. I will no longer do this & will suggest to my clan mates they do the same until the following issue is resolved. I even have 3 suggestions on how to fix the issue and thus motivate me to once again make bank offer purchases to participate in more than 1 global event

Here is the issue that I hope Plarium will fix......Every time our kingdom wins a kvk-revenge and our cvc opponants kingdom lost in theirs; we lose the  cvc battle due to our enemy using the gifts of gods against us while we're in their kingdom where there are no such gifts. In the cvc events where both clan's home kingdoms either won or lost their kvk-revenge event (creating an even field); our clan has allways won.Either plarium needs to eliminate the gifts of gods or make them off limits to clans not from the kingdom that earned them. Better yet; eliminate kvk-revenge & bring back the cvc-revenge event. 

Until one of these three suggestions is implemented or Plarium implements their own; i'm no longer spending money on bank offers to participate in the kvk or kvk-revenge events and will suggest to my clan that all they do the same.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 9, 2018, 18:2908/09/18
02/21/18

The basic issue of L7 tiles being used advantageously by EK players has been raised on the forum before.

I think you are on a hiding to nothing with  the manner of your attempts to get things resolved in your favour.

Even if there was a lot of support for your ideas, we cannot make the owners do as we want , even it was possible to program the changes.

I wonder how popular the idea of getting rid Gift of the Gods tiles would be with the majority of players.

I propose a solution.

When the worst case scenario happens.

Stay at home and harvest the L7 tiles and see if you fair better.Its a qestion of the mathematics and mechanics, L7 tiles at x5 points or L6 tiles at x10 points

Staying at home would give the clan opportunties to attack the opposition.

Other combinations of this idea might also lead to a more favourable outcome for your clan.

Though its a side issue, I do not see how you can run six towns efficiently as you could  run one during a competition, or how  six real players wouldnt be of more use than one real player and  five dummies.

Also the people that continuously loose to you could equally complain here,that it isnt fair as  with your set up, you are taking advantage of the rules in order to beat them.

Aug 9, 2018, 21:2608/09/18
09/22/17
Yup... You've got to figure ways to adapt and overcome. It's not just part of this game, it's a part of life :)
Aug 13, 2018, 01:1108/13/18
Aug 13, 2018, 01:19(edited)
06/08/17
adapt and overcome? lived that motto as a US Army Paratrooper for 6 years. as for the 6 accounts. 1 main 3 hypers 1 armored car to hold rss and excess troops for main when on the offensive and 1 account just started building as a trap accnt. Edit. this is original poster on the amored car accnt and i do know how to adapt; it's called no participation in kivk or even worse; throw the competition by being stupid with t6 troops. Then retrain & heal in cvc.
Aug 13, 2018, 17:4408/13/18
09/27/17
every clan in your kingdom will suffer the same handicap, lvl 7 tiles are a nightmare during cvc if your enemy has access to them, its actually better for you to farm them as you will earn more points from them than lvl 6 in your enemies kingdom if farmed correctly, one option is to speak to other clans in your kingdom and work together to limit all your joint cvc enemies access by hitting each others enemy tiles, you could also arrange with your kingdoms clans not to take part in the kvk that gives the lvl 7 tiles as a reward, im sure some kingdoms loose this kvk on purpose so they dont get the lvl 7 tiles, but as for this ever being changed by plarium forget it thats just never going to happen its up to your kingdom to agree to loose the kvk on purpose, 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.