All Categories

Ghost Hunt:  Steig's Charms,  League of Rookies

Ghost Hunt: Steig's Charms, League of Rookies

Search
Jun 29, 2018, 17:0406/29/18
04/06/18

Ghost Hunt: Steig's Charms, League of Rookies

So the Event is announced and we all enter the competition.  After passing a couple of checkpoints no charms appeared so I posted in the Facebook thread to point this out.

1.  The answer provided in the thread said i should submit a screenshot by PM so I did so;

2.  The next answer by PM said that sometimes rewards do not appear immediately;  so i waited

3.  When the charms had still not appeared after a couple more checkpoints had been passed i wrote again and in the third answer i was told that charms would not be awarded to League of Rookie participants and this is not a bug (?).

I asked where the rules for the competition are set out and was told in the Competition information window.  I have pointed out to plarium that nowhere in the window is there any mention of any League being excluded and have called on them to award the charms which League of Rookies contestants hunted for in good faith.

If you are a League of Rookies contestant I suggest you write to plarium in similar terms.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 30, 2018, 12:3006/30/18
Jun 30, 2018, 13:03(edited)
02/21/18

I was amazed by  the content of  your post.

That you  were given several different explanations as to why, is very telling.

As I have a player in the Rookie league  myself , I thought  to check things out.

If you scroll through the award levels  to see  all the rewards, no charms are listed .

N.B.

My Rookie League player has no Shaman and cannot enter  the competition so my text could natually be different.

You must have one otherwise you wouldnt be able to  banish ghosts and  have reason to complain.

It is possible that since you posted  your message that the programmers  have changed the text.  and It may have always been their intention to exclude the  Rookie level from winning the charms.

Never the less  it seems  undoubtably unfair, or misleading at best  for the event title to suggest that everyone can enter and win the charms.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.