All Categories

Torch

Torch

Search
Jun 3, 2018, 22:1806/03/18
03/24/17

Torch

What does the Torch do?

Where can you find it?  They are not in the equipment file with the gems. It's not in the help menu either.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2018, 22:4506/03/18
06/02/17

Razz1 said:

What does the Torch do?

Where can you find it?  They are not in the equipment file with the gems. It's not in the help menu either.

Torch is used for destroy building in your city in a instant...

Mostly have them when killing invader low level...

They can be usefull at the begin, if you decide to change speciality and need a other building configuration...

Top level hyperfarm use them too... until you reach the top level for your city, you need at least 1 of each building... let say that you wish hyperfarm wood at max, once your left side of your city is at max lvl, you can use the torch for destroy the 1 food/iron/stone farm who was needed on the right side for upgrade with torch and start to build 3 extra wood farm...

Last time that i have use it personaly, it was for destroy a silver house since training million of t1 with only 1 barrack was a pain in the a$$... if you have no torch, destroy a building ask time, more high level is the building, more time is needed...
Jun 4, 2018, 16:1406/04/18
02/21/18

Personally I think the Torch  is one of those useless things that the game gives you. Stocking fillers to annoy you when you kill invaders, instead of more useful items. 

They may have been intended to have more purpose that they presently do,  or may have had more use when the game first started and have become largely redundant.

I take your point about Torches destroying buildings quickly, but I have never done this, as  for me the VIP status seems to eliminate the need .

Appreciate they might be used by those without VIP 

Jun 4, 2018, 16:2906/04/18
09/22/17
True that you can use time boosts to accelerate the destruction of an unwanted building, but the torch is of no cost. I too have used them aplenty earlier... Not so much once you've established the type of town you'll have. 
Jun 6, 2018, 01:4706/06/18
06/02/17

Mee said:

Not so much once you've established the type of town you'll have. 

well, it can change with time... at first, i was a yielder... once lvl 21, i have become hyperfarm food... then i have convert to spy speciality... now that most of the city are shielded, i have convert to archer for make tile hit... once i have unlock lvl 5 troop, i do plenty of troop training for pts in event but it is a pain to train with only 1 barrack... so i have destroy a silver for a extra barrack... from recent battle, i have see that i am better at trapping that attacking... but i have only 1 hospital... will probably destroy 2 or 3 more silver for build more hospital...

Maybe in the future, i will again change my city in function of how the game evolve update after update
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.