All Categories

Onslaughts and reinforcements

Search
May 17, 2018, 12:0905/17/18
05/08/17

I have never had an onslaught done on my town before can someone tell me if you get a different message from the watchtower when you are being onslaughted are is it just the same message you get when you are being attacked from a single player. Also I wanted to know when you scout a town do reinforcement troops that are in the mead hall and reinforcement troops that are in the war bloc waiting for an onslaught show up in the scout report too.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2018, 14:2905/17/18
11/18/17
same message from watchtower. reinforcement troops in hall show on report but troops in os do not
May 17, 2018, 15:4505/17/18
05/08/17
zmaxgtrs said:

same message from watchtower. reinforcement troops in hall show on report but troops in os do not
Thanks for the info.
May 18, 2018, 18:1805/18/18
06/02/17

Laird Brinni said:

I have never had an onslaught done on my town before ...

hope you never seen one... it is painfull... my first was a few days ago... have forget during a cvc to put enough shield before going to sleep... result was a onslaught organize by a big lvl 31 with 4 other big one... loose plenty of troop... lucky me, they have give up after the first attack and none of my 10 mil tier 4/5 was killed...

troop waiting for a onslaught don't show in spy report but if you attack the host city, troop from onslaught participate in the defense... it is how some people do smart trap... a city with almost no troop but with some mil rss organize a onslaught againt a dead city with the max delay... ennemy spy the city who organize the onslaught and see only a few troop with plenty rss... ennemy attack with confidence and they are exterminated in the trap...
May 19, 2018, 12:1705/19/18
May 19, 2018, 17:36(edited)
06/02/17

You don't see an OS it can be swift like a regular attack but if you keep track of key players during kvk you should be fine if you don't want to take one. On cvc I don't rly recommend dropping shield no Mater your size it can be treacherous.

Edit: Just noticed it, idk who told you that troops in OS don't show in spy rep or why ppl are confirming it, it's not true when you scout a city and get a scout rep you see everything inside OS or no OS gathering. If you don't believe me test it out. 

Late game OS will be mostly what you are going to do so without mates the game then you are pretty useless no Mater how big you are. Many types of OS depends what you want to achieve. Either play it safe or for the win lol like we do.

A costly OS couple weeks ago, but far more costly for enemy:

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.