All Categories

Manuscript offer required

Search
May 9, 2018, 09:3505/09/18
05/13/17

Hi Plarium,

Without manuscript availability, it's useless to buy resources packs, you can't do upgrade with new hero knowledge without it; and it's require a lot of manuscript to do it.

Some packs offer small qty like that is useless  compared to hero knowledge upgrade needs.

See below example; 1 knowledge need 22k manuscript and others need 2k or more; so what use of buying resources packs without ability to upgrade! even personal task refresh give you few which is not help, and why not clan task and premium task offer manuscript too?

We need same offer as Bronze separate offer which it come once week but with good qty 19$ = 125k based on player level.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 9, 2018, 15:4605/09/18
06/02/17

TMS said:

even personal task refresh give you few which is not help, and why not clan task and premium task offer manuscript too?

well, premium one give you gems and clan one give you point for the clan store...

sure, it seem that personal task don't give a lot of them as show below :

but task are refresh every 6 hours everyday... with time, it stack with itself and you end up with a huge amount of them as show bellow...

somehow, it is good as it is now... you need to play for collect Bronze and Manuscript... making them more available in the store will give a big afvantage only to these who play with their credit card...

same thing with the Totem who are reward from stage in several event... you need to play for have enough of them...

So Plarium, please don't change your system... don't make this game 100% "pay for win" and keep it somehow  "play for win"
May 9, 2018, 16:2705/09/18
05/08/17
TMS said:

Hi Plarium,

Without manuscript availability, it's useless to buy resources packs, you can't do upgrade with new hero knowledge without it; and it's require a lot of manuscript to do it.

Some packs offer small qty like that is useless  compared to hero knowledge upgrade needs.

See below example; 1 knowledge need 22k manuscript and others need 2k or more; so what use of buying resources packs without ability to upgrade! even personal task refresh give you few which is not help, and why not clan task and premium task offer manuscript too?

We need same offer as Bronze separate offer which it come once week but with good qty 19$ = 125k based on player level.

I thought I was hallucinating when I saw your screenshot for that upgrade not the amount of manuscript needed but the amount of rss needed and time, 936 weeks is insane for an upgrade in a game that is all most 3 years, I am only at palace level 24 at the moment but there is no way I will be able to do monster upgrades like that once I reach your level.
May 9, 2018, 19:5105/09/18
05/13/17

anesfan said:

TMS said:

even personal task refresh give you few which is not help, and why not clan task and premium task offer manuscript too?

well, premium one give you gems and clan one give you point for the clan store...

sure, it seem that personal task don't give a lot of them as show below :

but task are refresh every 6 hours everyday... with time, it stack with itself and you end up with a huge amount of them as show bellow...

somehow, it is good as it is now... you need to play for collect Bronze and Manuscript... making them more available in the store will give a big afvantage only to these who play with their credit card...

same thing with the Totem who are reward from stage in several event... you need to play for have enough of them...

So Plarium, please don't change your system... don't make this game 100% "pay for win" and keep it somehow  "play for win"

When plarium introduce the new hero knowledge, you will end up that you used all manuscript that you collect during your journey, what I am saying is the new knowledge require more rss which plarium did rise the rss rewards and bank offer too but they forget to offer manuscript.

When plarium introduce the new building level (31) they don't forget to optimize rewards and offer for bronze.

Having all rss required (Buy or farm) it become useless if you don't have that manuscript, so why i buy or farm rss if i could not use them without manuscript!
May 9, 2018, 19:5805/09/18
May 9, 2018, 20:01(edited)
05/13/17

Laird Brinni said:

TMS said:

Hi Plarium,

I thought I was hallucinating when I saw your screenshot for that upgrade not the amount of manuscript needed but the amount of rss needed and time, 936 weeks is insane for an upgrade in a game that is all most 3 years, I am only at palace level 24 at the moment but there is no way I will be able to do monster upgrades like that once I reach your level.

Hi, that image without hero gear and inga shaman, plarium did good with that learning runes and inga; in addition you will activate 35% boost. And if your clan has POP then you can have extra 25% reduce time.

See this image with learning hero gear + Inga shaman + Town skin 10% + 35% learning boost; as you can see time drop from 936 weeks to 119 weeks "without pop repute yet"

May 10, 2018, 02:1005/10/18
May 10, 2018, 02:19(edited)
09/27/17

the huge upgrades are there for only one reason there to generate revenue for plarium as if they  need anymore ways to make money out of us ;), if they didnt sell so many packs no one would have ever reached these sort of upgrades ever, that said i love this game i dont spend a lot of money i very rarely buy packs over £4.49 because these sort of games have a shelf life they tend to burn out as players loose interest or loose so much influence they just quit, over the past month or so we have had some big players quit in our kingdom but if people want to throw huge amounts of money at plarium let them they pay for the game to be developed thats ok by me i will just play till i get bored and move on to something else knowing i havent lost much.

ps that upgrade is (censored) expensive does anyone really need to upgrade that much seriously
May 10, 2018, 20:0705/10/18
05/13/17

andyhudson1965 said:

the huge upgrades are there for only one reason there to generate revenue for plarium as if they  need anymore ways to make money out of us ;), if they didnt sell so many packs no one would have ever reached these sort of upgrades ever, that said i love this game i dont spend a lot of money i very rarely buy packs over £4.49 because these sort of games have a shelf life they tend to burn out as players loose interest or loose so much influence they just quit, over the past month or so we have had some big players quit in our kingdom but if people want to throw huge amounts of money at plarium let them they pay for the game to be developed thats ok by me i will just play till i get bored and move on to something else knowing i havent lost much.

ps that upgrade is (censored) expensive does anyone really need to upgrade that much seriously

We are not talking here about cc players or not, I am talking about 1 necessary elements to upgrade knowledge beside rss. 

Really I stopped buying resources packs because it's useless until i get reasonable manuscript offer.

May 11, 2018, 03:5705/11/18

andyhudson1965 said:

Yes its true that we dont need this but at some level of time when even 2% difference in stats matters at that time this makes huge difference and yes i agree with you that this knowledge are just for plarium's revenue if they wish then they would have put knowledge with less rss and time but no they need some more revenue.

About buying packs we all know that there are super packs and one should buy them only. Just buy 5packs worth $30 then wait till 8/12 weeks(according to your patience) and again buy them this way you can grow better than the ones spending $50 for pack every week. because this super pack is worth of $100 each and they give it for $5/10 after 8/12 weeks.
May 14, 2018, 13:1005/14/18
May 15, 2018, 08:35(edited)
05/13/17

No comments from plarium until now!!

At least offer something similar to Bronze

May 15, 2018, 21:4405/15/18
06/02/17
Hey mate the best thing you can do is do clan tasks and buy it from clan store. Its how we all get by. Get some clan tasks via pack or gold and start doing them. Until they release a pack for it. 
May 16, 2018, 09:3805/16/18
May 16, 2018, 09:38(edited)
05/13/17
MrClouder said:

Hey mate the best thing you can do is do clan tasks and buy it from clan store. Its how we all get by. Get some clan tasks via pack or gold and start doing them. Until they release a pack for it. 
Thanks for suggestion, but clan tasks not give manuscripts.
May 16, 2018, 21:5605/16/18
06/02/17
Actually they do. Not manuscripts but loyalty points, then you can use loyalty points to get manuscripts. It isn't as cheap as getting bronze via loyalty but better than nothing. 
May 17, 2018, 08:0305/17/18
10/28/17

You also can buy personal task refreshers in clan store and farm manuscripts from personal tasks

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.