All Categories

T6 troop

T6 troop

Search
Oct 14, 2017, 03:5010/14/17
04/20/17
9

T6 troop

What do you think about this new T6 troop ? what is your assessment ?
Views
6k
Comments
14
Comments
Oct 16, 2017, 09:1710/16/17
03/13/17
473

I think that t6 are strong power no for all.

It's really not so easy get it.

But I think that we can fight with t6 with help of t1-5 efficient too. 

Oct 16, 2017, 09:1810/16/17
03/13/17
473
by the way, I have no t6 
Oct 19, 2017, 07:2810/19/17
03/02/17
106

Unfortunately, there are no in Loki chest. At least I haven't seen it yet.

Oct 20, 2017, 14:0310/20/17
03/13/17
473
Yggdrasil_in_fire said:

Unfortunately, there are no in Loki chest. At least I haven't seen it yet.

the same 
Nov 18, 2017, 09:2611/18/17
04/07/17
1328
I haven't gotten any t5 from loki either so not sure if you can get them, maybe I am just not high enough town yet.
Nov 20, 2017, 09:0711/20/17
03/02/17
106

I think it depends on town lvl

Nov 23, 2017, 01:1911/23/17
04/07/17
1328
Yes it depends on town level what level troops you get from loki ... but I still don't know if anyone gets level 5 troops from loki.  It seems level 26 town does not.
Dec 4, 2017, 12:1112/04/17
8

i never get troops in lokis box not only 1 troop so long i play that game always a few res like 20k iron stone wood fooda litte more 60k or 305 gold 




Jan 19, 2019, 23:0601/19/19
10/14/18
196
Now there are T7 troops, I wonder if T6 troops will ever drop from Loki?
Mar 28, 2019, 21:4703/28/19
05/08/17
296
s-pi said:

Now there are T7 troops, I wonder if T6 troops will ever drop from Loki?
Do T5 troops ever drop from loki as I am only level 26
Mar 29, 2019, 11:2103/29/19
02/21/18
1075

I dont know for certain, the highest I have ever got is T4


I think what you can get might be related to other factors.

People have complained about the meagre value from Loki's chest once you have a reached higher levels of development.

Its possible they never upgraded what drops from Lokis chest as the game expanded,for any number of reasons.

Mar 30, 2019, 02:5803/30/19
05/08/17
296
WDYWTNTF said:

I dont know for certain, the highest I have ever got is T4


I think what you can get might be related to other factors.

People have complained about the meagre value from Loki's chest once you have a reached higher levels of development.

Its possible they never upgraded what drops from Lokis chest as the game expanded,for any number of reasons.

Thanks for the info t4 is the highest I too have ever got I think you could be right as t4s start to drop as early as palace 18 so if loki did drop them I think I would of got them by now.
Jul 6, 2019, 16:3907/06/19
05/08/17
296
I am palace 28 now and still no t5 troops from loki so looks like you can't get them a simple update could easily change this as you can get hero keys from ubers now which are just a new thing so it would be easy to add t5 to t7 troops from loki for the higher palace levels.
Jul 6, 2019, 17:3607/06/19
01/31/18
325

That's interesting about keys from Ubers, but its mixed news.

Adding to the drop list makes it less likely you get other items doesn't it?