All Categories

A small active clan is looking for another Clan to join

Search
Jun 21, 2021, 18:3806/21/21
08/30/18

Hi Guys me and some of my members are looking for Clan to join . We are between 11B-1.5T Players . We are tired doing so much work during KvK and Fury and then loosing them all the time 

We are very active players 

Thanks for listening 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 22, 2021, 23:2006/22/21
04/17/21

I have a clan w a SH of 2 in kingdom #899 looking for active players.  

Jun 22, 2021, 23:4306/22/21
04/17/21

Just to elaborate, I have a  1B character, but this is my second go-round.  I just ask for active players who won't leave their shields down or not show up for CvC until the end if we're winning.  

I inherited this clan about 6 weeks ago.  It was an open clan for noobs and the leaders who had become higher influence players formed their own clan.   They're sort of our parent clan in sense.  This just means they're a good, strong ally.

I had to basically expel almost everyone for inactivity, unresponsiveness and even a couple of spies.  I'm looking for a fresh set of motivated players for a fresh start.  

We've been lucky to draw cupcake CvC opponents, so due to low activity, I've basically had to win these battles pretty much myself.  Right now this is the case as my no. 1 is pouting because I expelled her friend for having his shield down so it's just me and my protegee since we have a guy on vacation with his family.  

So I'm a 1B going 1on 1 with a 3B and holding him 3:0 right now.  I'm kinda angry about and want to expel her too for putting me through this.  I would do that now, but I'd be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

This might be a fit.

Jul 2, 2021, 16:1507/02/21
04/27/17

Bonjour , Clan ITUM royaume #371 , cherche jarls Lv 35 et plus  super bien équiper, pour combattre un clan énnemie de chez nous , baston assurer  presque 24h/24h .

Contacter Dominique 30 

Jul 4, 2021, 09:5907/04/21
08/30/18
FunRock

Just to elaborate, I have a  1B character, but this is my second go-round.  I just ask for active players who won't leave their shields down or not show up for CvC until the end if we're winning.  

I inherited this clan about 6 weeks ago.  It was an open clan for noobs and the leaders who had become higher influence players formed their own clan.   They're sort of our parent clan in sense.  This just means they're a good, strong ally.

I had to basically expel almost everyone for inactivity, unresponsiveness and even a couple of spies.  I'm looking for a fresh set of motivated players for a fresh start.  

We've been lucky to draw cupcake CvC opponents, so due to low activity, I've basically had to win these battles pretty much myself.  Right now this is the case as my no. 1 is pouting because I expelled her friend for having his shield down so it's just me and my protegee since we have a guy on vacation with his family.  

So I'm a 1B going 1on 1 with a 3B and holding him 3:0 right now.  I'm kinda angry about and want to expel her too for putting me through this.  I would do that now, but I'd be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

This might be a fit.

Thanks for the offer but we found a new home in kd892 with many active and kind players 

Aug 21, 2021, 06:5208/21/21
10/27/20

same issue here...we have a clan with influence of 6.5 Trillion and we are now merging with another clan of similar size.  We will be about 12 Trillion and have 10 active members.  If you still havent found a good fit, you can message me here or go to kingdom 888 and look around for Strykr clan (new) and my name is Dont or Mule (is an alt of mine).  We want to win, we want players who want to win, but we want to have fun too and dont want to have the entire clan quit their jobs like the other 4 of us had to....(lol, that was a joke) :)

Dec 13, 2021, 16:2612/13/21
10/15/21

We are in kingdom 910 and are always looking for members/clans to join up with us.