All Categories

Europian clans where main is english

Search
Mar 20, 2019, 20:2803/20/19
07/08/16

I was just wondering since all I see is Northern America vs Russian clans...

Does Europe has any clan where most or all clan members are from Europe.

I am just curious. If you have Europian clan be sure to post it here.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 21, 2019, 04:3003/21/19
Mar 21, 2019, 04:38(edited)
01/31/18

Yes they exist but u know how it is with Europe either they want to speak French or German mostly.... But I am with you in this matter... Maybe Plarium could make an option like English (EU) or something....  

🇬🇧 By the way I am also looking for European members for a clan building up with experience from start but in a KD with not many players... have good strategies and experience to share and practice together ✌

Mar 21, 2019, 15:1703/21/19
07/08/16

Well our clan AoA in kd563 we have really strong players and most of them are Canadians and Americans and because they are in a similar timezone they can make a big and fast os on the enemy or defend pop or hit click help. I usually stay behind since I'm sleeping during that time xD

If you like to fight and love action you should join us and we will find together more EU strong fighters so we can hit during our timezone and another part during their timezone.  Great players, great tactics, all equipment unlocked what else do you need :)

Apr 10, 2019, 14:2504/10/19
10/01/18

I'm chief of Phoenix from the Ash in Kingdom 557 Varsnakull.

We are a small, but very active clan of 15 (next building in the stronghold is house of jarls level 3 and learning, building and training gear have been studied). 

We have a mixture of European, North American and South American clan member, so there is usually someone always on you can chat with.