Looking for a good fit (Clan)

7 Replies
User
11 January, 2019, 3:58 AM UTC

Greetings Vikings,  I am new to this game but not new to this type of game.  I am a former Overlord from Dragons of Atlantis looking for a new place to call home.  I've only been here a few days, but I like the feel of the game, and much of it is very similar to DOA which I had played since its early inception.  I am a quick learner and a team player.  I like to help my teammates and no matter what role I played in the various clans I've been part of over the years, I was always the feeder of my people.  The first to send convoys of resos to any who needed them.  And while I'll readily admit to being a hoarder that doesn't mean I don't fight.  In over 10 years of gaming there were only a very few occasions I went under ceasefire.  I wish to join a clan but I think it is important that I find a good fit.  Since I am able to move I figured the best way to find that good fit is to post here, tell you a bit about my gameplay, and lay out in the open some things that I like and some things that I don't and just see if anyone then wants me.  I like a clan that supports its members, not just with resos, but with information, with reinforcements, with retaliations against attackers, and with day to day questions - remember I'm new so I've already got a list of those started.  I like a clan that is active, that participates in challenges, that grows, and that fights.  I don't like a clan that challenges are ALL that they do.  One that boasts about its growth but whose members never step out of their protective bubbles.  If 99% of your members are on ceasefire 99% of the time, you are not the clan for me.  If your clan is allies with 99% of all the other clans out there, your clan is also not for me.  On the other hand I don't like those who cheat or play dirty or mercilessly bully players smaller than themselves.  I also don't care for drama and childish antics.  Most Egos don't bother me and to be honest neither do abrasive personalities or aggressive players.  Its the ones who backstab, who go in and out of clans to spy or stir the pot, or who whine constantly that will eventually get under my skin.  I myself am pretty laid back, I don't take the game personally, I'm here to play and have fun.  But I am here because its a war/strategy game, not farmville, or pretty posy pony or some sh--.  Also I am an adult.  A pretty adulty adult - that is, if we are just talking about numbers.  I am currently only 722K influence my palace is right now at level 8 and my hero is level 41 with 3.6Mil experience, I think I said that all correctly.  I realize this is smaller than what most established clans are seeking but remember, I've only been working at it 3 days. Like someone posted before me, I am about  to have a growth spurt and I think it would be beneficial to be part of a clan before I do, not just for me, but I think for the clan as well.  I apologize for the length of this post, and hope it doesn't sound bossy or conceited listing my likes and dislikes.  I assure you I am neither of those things.   I don't want to be in charge of or responsible for anything, I just want to be a part of a good clan  - more specifically a good fit for me clan.

I am a bit older, I am female, and I go by the name Drowning.

UTC +0:00
User
11 January, 2019, 4:13 AM UTC

Well the first mistake you made is going to palace 8, now you will not be able to move till you are palace 21 and got the drakkars.

Otherwise start again.

Try CIM .......for a good clan

User
11 January, 2019, 4:48 AM UTC

If the item called relocation or the great relocation is the same as a drakkar, then it's not a problem.  Or I can just start over.  I suspect if its like DOA, I will be making more than one city.  And thank you, I will take a look at CIM.

User
11 January, 2019, 9:17 AM UTC
Hi I am chief of my clan and you would be very welcome to join us we are in kingdom 377 if interested.
UTC +7:00
User
11 January, 2019, 11:12 AM UTC

The relocation item is only for relocating to another part of the current kingdom your already in and the great relocation is for relocating to the enemy kingdom during a global event which would be the clans battle the kingdom v Kingdom and the Kingdom v Kingdom revenge.

drowning said:

If the item called relocation or the great relocation is the same as a drakkar, then it's not a problem.  Or I can just start over.  I suspect if its like DOA, I will be making more than one city.  And thank you, I will take a look at CIM.

UTC +7:00
User
11 January, 2019, 12:37 PM UTC

To relocate within a kingdom you just need the relocation item.

Until more recently,when they introduced the drakkar, which is something you have to buy,once you got to palace 6. you were stuck forever in that kingdom.

Now  you can relocate from a kingdom provided you meet the criteria, the first of which is palace 21.

If you want to go somewhere specific soon, best option is to start again, and jump using the novice relocation, which disappears as soon as you get to palace 6, assuming you havent wasted it , using it within the kingdom.

User
20 January, 2019, 3:27 PM UTC

We at ED in Kingdom 734 would love to have you.  we are active, English speaking clan, very helpful towards one another.

If you create a new account port before you get to lvl 6 palace.  We can assist you with growth!
User
25 January, 2019, 4:35 PM UTC

Hi,

If you have not already found a clan/kingdom you are happy with check out Predators in 626. We are looking for active players new or experienced. We are a family that help each other grow and learn.

We just merged with another clan to make us both stronger as we like to fight since it is a war game. Granted not all fight but many do, the rest are growing and help support where needed. 

It is an active kingdom with experienced players as well as many new players.

If you are interested check us out.. contact Killeraussie or any clan leader and let them know Lady sent you.

Good luck and hope to hear from you.

Lady Dragon Stone

Predators

Kingdom 626

6106465 users registered; 80266 topics; 405033 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger