All Categories

complete Guide to New  secret knowledge and seasons and how to adapt accordingly

complete Guide to New secret knowledge and seasons and how to adapt accordingly

Search
Jun 21, 2021, 09:0906/21/21
06/21/21

complete Guide to New secret knowledge and seasons and how to adapt accordingly

To reach new SECRET KNOWLEDGE  first you need to upgrade ORACLE  to level 36 

after upgrading ORACLE TO LEVEL 36  you will see following secret knowledge added to the existing level 1 secret knowledge 

the new secret knowledge is given name as  SECOND STAGE under tab  secret knowledge it consists of 6 categories   as shown in picture below

i

NOW HOW TO UPRADE THOSE SECOND STAGE KNOWLEDGE 

There are 6 new knowledges in begning ie level 1 will cost less in term of resources and Gold

then with each increasing level cost will increase so select carefully which knowledge you want to upgrade according to your playing style 

For example  if you are Trap town then according to me your upgrading sequence should be 

1) TOWNS

2) HEALTH 

3) DEFENSE 

and above 3 levels can be easily completed with Gold  

and if you have Helhiem  Done , VIP  done , TOWN hero equipment are at level 9 with legendry runes and gems  you are ready to face whatever comes your way  as a trap town 

For Trap towns other level can be skipped for now

and if you are one who can complete towns to level 40 fast and want to distroy enemies in offensive way with your new t8 warrior then you can go with sequence below 

1)TIER VIII TROOPS 

2) OFFENCE 

3) HEALTH 

4)FORTRESSESS II 

and so on 

i

Here you can unlock tier VIII warriors and upgrade there offense defense and other stats and strengthen them 

you can also stregthen your tier VIII troops in valkyres building just like we have upgraded offense defense and health of our previous troops in valkyres 

Tier VII can be trained with souls shards

i

Another important Concept Added to this New Update was  " Seasons "

There Are 4 Seasons as we can see from the  New Hero Skins 

First Season is " The Age Of Seekers "

i

In season first season introduced is  "The Age of Seekers"

time duration of this season is 4 weeks or one month  

in Seasons There are Seasonal personell event in which you have to participate and perform certain tasks to get Runic coins 

for example 

i

in picture shown above there were lot of seasonal events going on like "reaping in jotunhiem" i participated in those and earned Runic coins shown belowin picture shown above there were lot of seasonal events going on like "reaping in jotunhiem" i participated in those and earned Runic coins shown below

i

Only Jarls who are in the League of Conquerors or higher can receive Runic Coins

you can see 115 k Runic coins in last checkpoints you might be wondring what is the use of these Runic coins 

these are Very usefull and the only way you can Buy  the new Hero skins and new town skin form SEASONAL STORE 

i

there i have total of 531 k Runic coins so far 

to use them i need to click on Seasonal store tab and you will see lot of item you can buy 

i

now you can see with 1 million Runic coins you can buy the seekers skin which have lot of good bonuses  as shown below 

i

in the same way With 3 millions Runic coins you can buy   town skin named "Guard of Patronage"  which too have good bonuses 

just like the other skins it needed to be upgraded up to level 5 with the help of Star Shard to have maximum bonus

To Upgrade  This Town skin to level 2 you need To kill 900 million Troops 

also there are lot of other coffers with resources , military bonuses, time boosters, Hero energy etc in Seasonal store but my favourite one is shown below 

i

in official Viking Facebook page i have  4 hero skins in total so there might be 4 seasons 

And The process Will Remain Same To Earn Runic Coins And Get  New Skins 

One More important Addition To This Update Was Supreme Ghost which helps Earns Runes Easily 

This is all that the new update consists hope it helps 

thanks  

Bloodlust_wolf 

game id :- 19910268 

Views
Comments