All Categories

Shaman Fortress Gear unOfficial Materials Sheet

Search
Apr 4, 2020, 14:0804/04/20
02/21/20

I could not find a Fact File for Fortress gear, so I started my own. I have done my best to be accurate, but I could use a few sets of extra eyes. Please let me know if I have made an error or overlooked something. If all checks out, enjoy, if not, I will fix it and post new links.

I thank you in advance for your help.

My Google Sheets Link
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2020, 16:0604/04/20
Apr 4, 2020, 16:13(edited)
06/21/17

I would say that you are to be complemented for your effort.

It is much better  and more compact than the official guides,and loads very quickly compared to theirs, which I think are very tedious in doing so.

It also is more honest than the official guides, 

You start your page with pictures in a black background,where theirs are gold, which to me implies  that you will get legendary equipment by following their route. Which isn't really the case as it takes more material to do this than the amounts suggested.

The only negative criticisms of yours  I would make is

That it should be stated that the bonuses you can get are those from legendary pieces. 

And as with theirs

The stated numbers required refer to legendary pieces.

Attacking Uber invaders for the materials is not a necessity ,but be a more compact route to achieving the goal, than by attacking standard invaders for them.

It is  not guaranteed that you will get the materials any quicker, or less costly, than by attacking the standard invaders, where any material that drops is of the assured kind.

I haven't checked for  accuracy of content, I will leave that for others to do.

Apr 4, 2020, 16:3204/04/20
02/21/20
xyz said:

The only negative criticisms of yours  I would make is

That it should be stated that the bonuses you can get are those from legendary pieces. 

Thank you for your comments. I have made a change to the title of the total % as suggested.