ProGuide: Find the Clan for You
User ID: 1987921
Post ID: 482220
9 May, 2018, 10:23 PM UTC
Game ID: 27753222
In Vikings: War of Clans, there are so many different types of clans among the various kingdoms. How do you find the one that is right for you?
1. Check the Leagues on the Leaderboard in Events for Clans that Might Match Your Level.
2. Visit the Kingdoms of the Clan Names that Catch Your Eye.
3. Check to See If the Language of the Clan is Right for You.
4. Decide If Regulated Clans Have the Regulations You Agree with on the Clan Info Tab on the Clan’s HomePage.
5. Seriously Considering Joining a Regulated Clan? Message the Chief and/or Elders.
6. Ask What Their Ideal Clan Member is Like.
Ready to Try?
After messaging a clan’s elders and/or Chief, wait up to 24 hours for a response. Most active, caring clans respond within a day. Both open and regulated clans have their pros and cons. Consider which type will help you achieve your short and long term goals. And, most importantly, have fun!