All Categories

umpteenth bug (not to change)

Search
Sep 13, 2022, 22:3109/13/22
04/15/20

Good evening, 

With my friend we have just opened our stronghold for the cvc, and it was a big fiasco it's nonsense seriously..... because on 2 of the 3 spy marches, our troops were ejected not enemy troops that were not spies (riders) that he had sent blow our troops were ejected while it had no place to be and it made us miss the marches plarium......

Then an enemy who attacks several times without dropping his shield, is that new?

It's exhausting, and it's disgusting to play a game with such bugs (if you consider them as such at your level ....)  

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 14, 2022, 04:2009/14/22
01/07/18

From memory,normal troops (non spies) will eject spies from the sh unless you have normal troops in there to defend against them,i may be incorrect and if so i am sure someone will correct me.

As for an enemy attacking without seemingly dropping thier shield,this is possible if they have sent onslaughts to attack you rather than a usual single march,as the shield is dropped when the onslaught is set rather than when the march is sent.

sh sieges take a few times to do to get familiar with the finer points of them but i am sure you will,good luck