Search
Aug 6, 2021, 15:1308/06/21
09/12/18

Game logging is bugged

Did anybody meet the same proplem ?

Overview coversation:

Me

i

Qnce again, something is wrong with your time counters.
I had planned upgrading Knowledge and extra wariors 0.5Hour before Clanbattle ending.
This is not visable in Clanbattle results.
However in the Mail systemreport is an item strangely registered at "11:43".
How much time before game ending should i plan executioning action ?  

Plarium Support Team   
    Dear Jarl,

Thank you for waiting.
According to our logs,
the Shaman's Influence on Enemy Troop Offense level 5 was completed on
05.08.2021 at 08:08:40 (UTC+0). The Clans Battle had already ended.
If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day! 

Me

Please explain what is wrong in your game logging: 

Look at the screenprint the second item is listed 11:43 

Just that is strange 

This can't be, regarding your answer and my checking before game end. 

The 2 items to finish should When i last extra checked have a finishingtime to go  1h57 and 1h55. 

Waiting for Plarium answering.

============================

That means about 0.5h before ending the game. 

However one of them could have been "free-ed" directly. 

Clearly there is some kind of bug going on.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 6, 2021, 22:5108/06/21
Aug 6, 2021, 23:07(edited)
06/21/17

Yes.This issue has been raised on previous occasions.

Usually its been about troops being in training and not counting,rather than knowledge  not registering.

Having just enlarged your posted picture, the item you mentioned at 11.43, would seem to be connected to'Trick of the Gods' which from memory was only about taking strength from Ubers, and collecting resources, so nothing to do with the issue you raised.

Previously they have suggested that things should be finished well in advance of the time deadline ending, but this would seem to be a strange idea.

However, it is also possible that the problem is connected to you setting things in motion expecting them to count, but then logging out of the game, in which case they won't.

Aug 7, 2021, 18:5408/07/21
01/11/17

Hi pttclou! Please stick to our Support Team regarding this request, their information is the most relevant🙏

We appreciate your understanding🤝

Aug 11, 2021, 17:0908/11/21
09/12/18
xyz

Yes.This issue has been raised on previous occasions.

Usually its been about troops being in training and not counting,rather than knowledge  not registering.

Having just enlarged your posted picture, the item you mentioned at 11.43, would seem to be connected to'Trick of the Gods' which from memory was only about taking strength from Ubers, and collecting resources, so nothing to do with the issue you raised.

Previously they have suggested that things should be finished well in advance of the time deadline ending, but this would seem to be a strange idea.

However, it is also possible that the problem is connected to you setting things in motion expecting them to count, but then logging out of the game, in which case they won't.

Thanks,

Not activ played, so possible logged out.  😌

Could have been mentioned by Plarium !  😭

Aug 12, 2021, 02:0408/12/21
Aug 12, 2021, 02:06(edited)
06/21/17

If you look back at old posts, you may just find that they have mentioned, the need to be logged in when something you rely on for scoring points completes.

I did see another potential problem on other occasions , which might have explained those previous events,but do not know if this issue is ongoing, or has been spotted, and fixed.