All Categories

Not getting bonus time on special items

Search
Jun 18, 2021, 12:4206/18/21
09/28/17

I just bought the axe and armor of the north. and it does not matter if my hero is wearing them 2 items or not, build and learning time are the same. it's as if my hero is not wearing them even when he has both items on. axe of the north is supposed to give me 1 hours and 30 minets off and the armor is supposed to be giving me 4 hours off and I am not reciving anything off either of them.  I logged out of game and came back and still the same. I supposed to be getting a total of 5 1/2 hours off bonus and im not getting nothing. I was going to buy the other 2 that went with them but if im not getting any bonus off them then I will save my money and not buy them

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2021, 14:3706/18/21
Jun 18, 2021, 14:44(edited)
01/31/18

Have you actually tried to build (learn)something that takes longer to build(learn) than the time that the equipment reduces the build (learn)time?

The reason I am asking is because I just tried to check myself, the quoted time doesnt change whether the items are worn or not.

This doesnt necessarily  mean they don't  work.

Apart from that,they do have other benefits.

Jun 18, 2021, 15:0006/18/21
09/28/17

yes a lv8 building that was over 23 hours and both item was off then i put them on and time was still the same. didnt matter if my hero was wearing them or not. no change in the time. I havent checked the other bonuses yet. i hope they are working but i dont know yet, i been busy doing other things aways from game. and that 23 hours should of had 5 1/2 hours taken off it and it didn't

Jun 18, 2021, 15:0806/18/21
01/11/17
Jasmine-1

yes a lv8 building that was over 23 hours and both item was off then i put them on and time was still the same. didnt matter if my hero was wearing them or not. no change in the time. I havent checked the other bonuses yet. i hope they are working but i dont know yet, i been busy doing other things aways from game. and that 23 hours should of had 5 1/2 hours taken off it and it didn't

Hi Jasmine-1!

If you notice any unusual behavior of the game, please inform our Support Team: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/problems

They will check the issue🙏