All Categories

Offer wall question on Vikings war of clans

Search
Jun 3, 2021, 07:1206/03/21
06/03/21

I’ve read on here about some people having issues with offer wall and just wanted to see if anyone had a similar situation and what the outcome was.

So the offer was simple, get palace to level 10 collect 2.3k gems. Took me a few days but when I logged in no gems appeared. So I check my offer wall status and it says pending still. I give it 24 hours and still nothing so I put in a trouble ticket with a screenshot of my profile page with my palace level as proof. I get an email the next day saying they rejected my request and there was not enough proof and now on offer wall my status says rejected.

I’m assuming this means I can’t get those gems anymore, has anyone had anything similar happen?https://tweakbox.mobi/ 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2021, 23:2106/03/21
01/31/18

Please direct us to the topic by posting the forum link to  the discusion  you mentioned about problems with the offer wall.

Jun 5, 2021, 00:5806/05/21
01/31/18

So foolishly or otherwise, I clicked on the link you provided, which is a link, but isn't a link from here on this forum.

Its not much of a discussion.

I probably didnt pay enough initial attention to the O.P.

However ,as before, I doubt that any discussion exists on this forum around something concerning the said issue which appears to be outside the control of the owners of the game.

It's currently unknown if the owners have any legitimate connection to who ever was is running a promotion or if the reward  was ever really  capable of being given.

I n which case its just another of those  dangling carrots.