All Categories

Throuble with ghosts and invaders

Search
Feb 7, 2021, 04:2902/07/21
12/05/17

The last couple of days there are some serious problems with ghosts and invaders :

First, you need to know that I live in SE Asia and usually the change of ghosts and invaders happens while I sleep. That means the new batches are always there when I wake up and play in the morning.

For two days already, invaders and ghosts appear very late and their expiry timing is no longer correct. They expire yet the next day the same invaders appear, same goes for ghosts.

Yesterday morning, There were no ghost in home or enemy kingdom at all, but after a few hours home kingdom only got ghosts. Not in enemy kingdom. That means I had to kill ghosts in my own kingdom and get no points for killing them during kvk to finnish Trick ot Gods competition. 

Today again no ghosts in kingdom 121.

If the time of appearance of ghosts and invaders has been changed I really need to know. I will have to quit the game if that is the case since I can only play in the morning. I don't suppose anyone cares, but I want to know from you guys before I quit.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 7, 2021, 05:2902/07/21
04/02/17

Invaders and Ghosts are having erratic behavior lately. Hope the dev will fix this soon.