All Categories

7 hour's and i still can't get in the game !

Search
Nov 13, 2020, 18:1111/13/20
01/16/18

what is going on here ! i've tried to login for 7 hour's and get to 94% before i get booted and have to start again ! you most hate your player's ? if your on a pc you get treated like crap. PLEASE FIX IT !!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 14, 2020, 10:2911/14/20
01/16/18

i finally got in after 8 hour's yesterday and here we go again ! an hour and a half shot and still not in the game ? thanks !

Nov 14, 2020, 13:3611/14/20
01/11/17

Hello, toejam!
We want to help you. Depending on the platform you play on, please use the following instructions:

For Android - please check your Internet connection or use another access point. Make sure your device's antivirus is not blocking the application. Try to clear the cache of the game and peripheral applications. You can also try to restart your device or reinstall the game, but make sure your game account is synced with one of the services: Facebook/Google Play/Plarium ID.

For iOS - please check your Internet connection or use another access point. Try to restart your device or reinstall the game, but make sure your game account is synced with one of the services: Facebook/Apple ID/Game Center/Plarium ID.

For Facebook and plarium.com website - please check your Internet connection or use another access point. Try to clear the cache of your browser.

For Plarium Play please follow the steps below:
- delete all temporary files from your PC which can be found in the following way:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium
- clear the Plarium Play application cache following this way:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\Cache
After these steps are done, please reinstall the Plarium Play application.

If the situation persists after performing these steps, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!