All Categories

Military boosts don't work in some cases

Search
Oct 26, 2020, 13:2510/26/20
03/21/20

Dear Plarium team

I faced with issue that Military boosts (Enemy troop defense, Enemy troop health, Troop offence) do not work either at all or in some cases.

I did series of attack during last Fury KvK: first attack was without boosts; second was with activated military boosts; third ones was with activated military boosts and Aes (Ullr 10-th level).

I was very surprised that battle results were identical in all cases – e.g. number of enemy troops killed and number of my troops lost were absolutely the same in all three cases. I may assume that boost’s influence can be very small, but I was disappointed due to out of any impact on battle result. I sent all screenshots to support team.

I was disappointed again, when support replied me back confirming that this case was in line with inherent game logic, even more, your support team officially says that you sell boosts in bank offers/packages for real money, but these boosts may not work and it’s essential.

You created good game. I bought various packs. And I can’t believe in such support’s reply that you may sell us game things knowing they are nonfunctional.

Can you double check this case. I may post all screens with battle results if needed, but everything is available in my ticket №4-1342783

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 26, 2020, 16:0910/26/20
Oct 26, 2020, 23:37(edited)
06/21/17

Having witnessed this myself.

I had assumed it was another case of the promotion of the games apparent track,that advancing your game by 'spending' either rewards or energy gained for free or other wise, would be of benefit,but apparently is not ,or not so significant,when referring to,taking off/reducing/boosting what appears to be a big percentage , but actually isn't when taking this percentage off a very big number means there is no, or almost indiscernible difference.

How much extra real money has been spent to chase down and 1 hit destroy invaders and ghosts to get Hunt X and to get 10% Troop Offense in Onslaught,and Offense Against Enemy Siege only to find it isn't useful or is no  net advantage against other players who have done exactly the same?

The same would seem to be the case with the Hellheim catacombs rewards.

A four letter word  beginning in S and ending in M springs to mind.

Oct 27, 2020, 14:5110/27/20
Oct 27, 2020, 14:52(edited)
03/21/20

xyz. you are also right, but my case is bit different

I can understand that some game events are organized with one single goal - to spend anything gained for free. 

I also can understand very small impact of boosts on battle result – e.g. 10000 enemy troops killed without boosts and 10001 killed with boosts. 

However, I really can’t understand zero difference between attack with all military boosts + Aes 10lvl and attack without any boosts. 

I even can understand that game is very complex for development and support and can contain bugs, errors, unpredictable specifics. But if it is discovered, then wright crazy things like “it is worked as designed and we will continue selling boosts for real money knowing that these boosts doesn’t work”. 

I’m not fan of conspiracy theory. Usually such cases like mine may happen accidentally: person from support was tied or even may understand that issue is very complex, but in the same time he has KPI for solved tickets, so he closed it instead of further escalation, and etc.  

Even more - if Plarium will either solve or explain the root cause on my issue then it will help to pack sales.

Oct 27, 2020, 23:3410/27/20
06/21/17

Yes I understand that your case is a bit different and because of various reasons I cannot comment much on the situation that  you reported concerning the addition of the Aes, except to say, there have been negative reports about using them on the forum and  when they first were introduced it looked as though everyone used them, whereas it appears not to be so.

I am not able to advance any theory as to why the situation is not in an ongoing examination, but you are right, why would you buy something they say its working as it should, yet appears no to do anything advantageous?