All Categories

Maps and shortcut cvc bugged

Search
Sep 29, 2020, 11:3309/29/20
02/17/18

I'm a Pc player and my forest map and shortcut for cvc is bugged and not working. Hard to get points during this event.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2020, 11:4709/29/20
01/11/17

Delirium said:

I'm a Pc player and my forest map and shortcut for cvc is bugged and not working. Hard to get points during this event.

Hello!

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are already aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. Until this situation is fixed, you can play through the Plarium Play app or from your mobile device.

Thank you for understanding.

Sep 29, 2020, 11:4909/29/20
09/27/17

myself and some of my clan mates also having this issue and  many other issues since last update, not able to  jump to enemy kingdom so cvc is a write off, i cant jump to my own stronghold and im in the same kingdom, i cant even look at our enemies kingdom map, all these issues from one update which to be brutally honest wasnt worth the trouble. are your team working on fixing this before cvc is over because at the moment taking part in it seems pretty pointless.

Andy
Sep 29, 2020, 11:5509/29/20
02/17/18
Ivar Marksman said:

Delirium said:

Hello!

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are already aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. Until this situation is fixed, you can play through the Plarium Play app or from your mobile device.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for the fast reply. I am playing via Plarium App and it is there I experience problems, same as on normal browser. Mobile device seems fine though. I hope the affected does get a compensation out of this.