All Categories

BUG on GHOST BANISHMENT EVENT

Search
Aug 28, 2020, 06:5008/28/20
07/30/20

I began to write this post at 

8/28/20 2:04 AM EST when I discovered that something was not right with the math on the points being displayed

as I was watching my progress in the EVENT

So This definitely seems like a BUG I found or some kind of ERROR

The EVENT is the CURRENT Clan Ghost Banishment competition that is running in #875 Jowtonsull

1 day 15 hours left remaining 

League of Recruits

UNDER INFO 

The Event displays that our clan points are at  678,167

However is Displaying that it is currently between Stage 5 (900,000)  and 6 (1,500,000) points

I have received a Mail in the System section announcing the congratulations for having reached the checkpoint in the Ghost Banishment competition, earning 900,000 points at 01:29 hours on the day 28 of the 08 month. Which has earned me a hefty award of +2,700 GOLD, and some other assorted prizes.

Check points Have been logged into mail and Prizes have been awarded to me as stated.

The Rank displays  we are so far ranked 33 of 2822 and currently have 678,167 points

And Finally Under the CLANSMEN TAB

Jarls who have earned points are as followed,

Myself with a total of 931,733

Second Clansmate 80,000

Third Clan/MATE 16,949

And so on

So the Question im trying to have answered is Why does this recognize check points and yet does not display a point total correct to the amount earned by my CLAN and I it showsf 678,167 both on INFO and RANK page then shows 

TRUE Values on CLANSMEN and Checkpoint notification pages but does not add those totals up to balance with the points it claims our clan has earned. 

is this a Update error or is there a DELAY, I refreshed, I clicked in and out and it remained like this. for a good period of time while I was killing Ghost to see if it would change and going back in and out, I was watching the Display of the Event since it started and was following the kills up until it seemed to freeze out on that 600,k number.

I fell like something happened here on the server and maybe some people are not getting the points they earned, I even watched a clansmen kill a few ghost sine event started.  and It did not seem all the points were being awarded.

I spent alot of time killing Ghost this Morning and I even really believe There should of been alot more points then even the 931,733 it said I had, I spent a few million Shaman energy and killed approx 100 ghost between the levels of 2-5 this morning since this competition started I spent alot of time yesterday preparing for this competition and was anticipating a good turnout. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 29, 2020, 01:0608/29/20
07/30/20

Okay so I am now watching the GHOST BANISH challenge and there definitely is a BUG somewhere. 

I click the challenge, check my current points

Send Shaman to ghost to do a Normal Attack

Watch Ghost EVENT and SEE the NUMBER INCREASE after Shaman Attacks

Close out of Event VIEW screen

Open Event View Screen and my Points are now back to where they where at.

I have done this Multiple Times and the points keep going back to what they were before my Shaman even reaches my town.

This is a 37s march and is 17km away

- I spent around 1 million gold on Shaman Power points last night and walked away with 1300000 event points and killed so many ghost I lost count. and knew there was something wrong like way too late.

Aug 29, 2020, 16:2508/29/20
Aug 29, 2020, 16:31(edited)
01/11/17

dynamike said:

Okay so I am now watching the GHOST BANISH challenge and there definitely is a BUG somewhere. 

I have done this Multiple Times and the points keep going back to what they were before my Shaman even reaches my town.

- I spent around 1 million gold on Shaman Power points last night and walked away with 1300000 event points and killed so many ghost I lost count. and knew there was something wrong like way too late.

Hello, dynamike!

The information in a rating of a Competition is updated within the certain time period. Points are calculated correctly. There may be a delay in displaying points scored in the Competition on your device. The information on your device will be updated after a while. Please note that the delay in displaying points may occur in the Clan points section. Your personal points are updated instantly after each action you perform resulting in scoring points. There is no need to worry, you will definitely be given a place in the ranking according to your points. 

dynamike said:

Send me please the screenshots or video illustrating that issue.

Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance!