All Categories

Banned and harassed after asking support for a glitch fix

Search
Jul 18, 2020, 16:3607/18/20
05/14/17

Hi, I am writing this in hopes that I can get some advice from the online community. I recently had an issue where ALL my development boosts were used due to a glitch while I was logged off soon after a cvc where our clan score got glitched too. Instead of simply reverting my account back to its state 5 hours after the cvc ended I was banned soon after opening a ticket to ask for help on this situation. Their reason for banning me is because there are logins from different IP's on my account to which I told them that my job requires me to travel lots and my IP would naturally change often. They also asked me for a ton of detailed information to prove that this account was mine including when it was made, my current IP address, and payment history. They linked me to googleplay, facebook and android websites where I can get the payment history and asked for payment confirmation if I paid through plarium play, but didn't tell me how to obtain my payment history if I only pay by credit cards through an un-synced account. So I don't use facebook, googleplay or android and pay with credit through plarium play app. I provided them with screenshots from my most recent purchases made by logging into my online bank, my credit card number from which I made those purchases and even told them what pack I bought most recently, yet they are still asking me for more proof of my payments. My shield will expire soon and I am in a top 10 clan in this game, Jot will end soon without me having participated and I will be kicked from my clan just because I asked plarium to fix a detrimental glitch which ended with a ban. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it, I have spent lots on this game and to be treated this way and locked out of a game which I play seriously is deplorable. I can respect the system that's in place to prevent account theft, but I provided all the accurate information to prove that is my account and yet they won't relent. All this started with me just asking them to fix a glitch that used all my development boosts while I was logged off. Thanks plarium
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2020, 07:1307/20/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

Please contact me in private messages and provide me with your ticket number. 

Will be waiting for your message! 
Jul 20, 2020, 15:3007/20/20
05/14/17
Hi Ivar, thanks for replying. I sent you a private message with the details you requested. So this is the 4th day and still no access to my account or even details on whether the glitch has been fixed. Provided them with tons of information including screenshots of receipts from when I made this account in 2017-2018 as well as screenshots of my most recent purchases made in June-July. They said they would begin an investigation into the glitch over 24 hours ago so I have been patient, but few hours ago they emailed me asking for screenshots from my purchases made in July. I just re-sent the screenshots of the purchases I made in July as well as June and am once again waiting. Got kicked from my clan after my shield expired they maxed out Holding the Throne, Slaughter in Jot and the other 2 clan events, so I missed out on lots of rewards, please all I want is to be treated fair and have access to my account restored to me glitch free with my hundreds of missing boosts returned. So far I just feel tired and burnt out from the last 4 days of non stop proving that this account is mine, must have sent at least 10 emails to support by now with tons of proof on how this account is mine and explaining the glitch that took place. I just want to know if any progress has been made on fixing my glitch and whether I will be getting my account back soon, this literally feels like the person who took my ticket is just messing around with me and giving me the run-around.
Jul 21, 2020, 07:1007/21/20
01/11/17
I've answered you in PM. Thank you for the provided information.