All Categories

Access impossible to my castle

Search
Jun 26, 2020, 19:5406/26/20
03/07/20

I try to connect to my account since 1h30.

The game doesn't run for me.

the loading screen is blocked at 32%.

can you help me to solve this problem please.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 26, 2020, 20:4206/26/20
03/07/20

I had to wait 2h30 to succeed in my connection.

If you have often such type of problems, you may loose a lot of players.

Thank you if you've done something to help me.

This subject can be closed.

Jul 1, 2020, 00:3407/01/20
06/29/20

my game name is lord bloodyhearrts on the 28th of june i tried to login my account, area 865 my hero lvl was 50 my shaman lvl 2 my town was lvl25,.

i put money on that account to buy some boosts the next day your server refused my login info and issued me a new  account i don't want the new one iwant my old account back,. i was also a memmber in good standing with the clan blood crows, what the fuck is wrong with your game, i know its not me or my password i used,. and why will it not except outlook.com as a e-mail address or g-mail where i  have mail accounts  sure i have only played for 2 months but i still think i've been robbed,. i'm going to bad mouth this game so bad you'll wish i never found out about this game theifs.
Jul 1, 2020, 12:1907/01/20
01/11/17

Jeff Kleinrok said:

my game name is lord bloodyhearrts on the 28th of june i tried to login my account, area 865 my hero lvl was 50 my shaman lvl 2 my town was lvl25,.

i put money on that account to buy some boosts the next day your server refused my login info and issued me a new  account i don't want the new one iwant my old account back,. i was also a memmber in good standing with the clan blood crows, what the fuck is wrong with your game, i know its not me or my password i used,. and why will it not except outlook.com as a e-mail address or g-mail where i  have mail accounts  sure i have only played for 2 months but i still think i've been robbed,. i'm going to bad mouth this game so bad you'll wish i never found out about this game theifs.

Hello, Jeff!

Specify, please, the name of the Kingdom, the coordinates of your lost Town, the exact name of your Clan, its tag and your name in the game to me in PM.

Waiting for the message!