All Categories

Incomplete North Gear

Incomplete North Gear

Search
Jun 19, 2020, 15:3406/19/20
06/19/20

Incomplete North Gear

HELP PLEASE!

Cliff notes: Brand new account, went directly to purchase complete North Gear set one by one down the list,  after purchasing last amulet I go to equip the set and the weapon is missing, but the weapon offer is no longer in the bank.

I wrote to support in game but perhaps this is faster?

Letter to support:

Good day, Plarium! I just started a new account since I can't remember how to get to my old one and I knew the first thing I wanted to do was to purchase the set of North Gear to hopeful get back to the level I was at quickly. I am pretty sure I purchased every item, but I am missing the North gear weapon and I don't see the offer in the bank anymore. Is it somewhere else in the inventory or did my purchase fail to go through? I've been having some connection issues and I can't see the new purchases in my bank account yet. If it didn't go through, though, shouldn't the item still be available in the bank? I don't want to fall behind everyone and I still need to buy resources so I can finally put this gear and all its glory to use. However, I don't want to buy anything else until I have the whole set, aka the only silver lining when having start over. It wasn't available for my old account so I was happy/excited to finally be able to get it..

The offer didn't time out, as my new account was barely a half hour 'old', so I think the purchase went through, but where is it? 

I'm a little OCD, and the shine of my new account would be sullied by a permanently incomplete set, not to mention the buyers remorse for having spent so much money on an ultimately unredeemable failure.. :(

I appreciate any help you give me!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2020, 18:3006/19/20
Jun 19, 2020, 18:41(edited)
06/21/17

Perhaps the weapon never appeared in the bank.

Maybe you didn't take the offer soon enough, you got too strong too quickly and the offer was removed.

Its only offered to new starters, and I have a suspicion that it disappears at palace 5.

If you bought the weapon, the first item offered ,and have a record of a purchase,it ought to be there,except if there was a bug, or you accidentally got rid of it.

The weapon will not reappear in the bank,after the offer has been bought or expired.

You ought to be using the equipment as soon as you get it for speedy resource collection, and not to hang around waiting to get them all first to use them for the other processes .  

Incidentally,  they should be able to help you get your old account back.

Jun 20, 2020, 01:2906/20/20
Jun 20, 2020, 01:30(edited)
06/19/20

xyz said:

Perhaps the weapon never appeared in the bank.

Maybe you didn't take the offer soon enough, you got too strong too quickly and the offer was removed.

Its only offered to new starters, and I have a suspicion that it disappears at palace 5.

If you bought the weapon, the first item offered ,and have a record of a purchase,it ought to be there,except if there was a bug, or you accidentally got rid of it.

The weapon will not reappear in the bank,after the offer has been bought or expired.

You ought to be using the equipment as soon as you get it for speedy resource collection, and not to hang around waiting to get them all first to use them for the other processes .  

Incidentally,  they should be able to help you get your old account back.

I detect attitude instead of advice in your response... Which I'm sure you gave in haste without paying attention to my post in the first place...and I'm not grateful. 

I'll break it down a little more in case anyone has something constructive to add but was unfortunately deterred from answering due to your tone of entitled impatience.

I didn't "hang around" waiting, that's not how it works anymore... The weapon, armor, helmet and shoes were all available in the bank after I finished the tutorial and I jumped on them. Once I purchased those 4 items, the amulets appeared in a new offer and I got those as well. Then, I go to equip them all - because you should put them to use right away with gathering RSS not just hold onto them doncha know? :P -but the weapon wasn't there.. I wondered if perhaps the purchase didn't go thru, but sure enough, the offer disappeared from the bank.

The entire process took about 20-30 minutes from the moment I created my account, there's no way the sale had timed out. As for your other theory, please note... even as I write this, it has not yet been 24 hours since I joined the game and my castle is still level 3 as I've been in limbo since obtaining this set, my number one goal with my new account, has hit a wall, so no... I didn't get "too strong too quickly" and blow it. 

If it's not fixed today, I'll just get all my purchases refunded and find a different game to give my generous support to. My little town will just become another example of the "inactive kingdom clutter" that people in the 'feedback' forum love to complain about. Heh

Jun 20, 2020, 19:1706/20/20
06/21/17

Quotes.

"I don't want to buy anything else until I have the whole set ". " I still need to buy resources so I can finally put this gear and all its glory to use". 

Ergo.

you were waiting to use it, instead of using what you had,to collect resources.

As I haven't started a new account from scratch, I have no idea of how the Equipment of the North is offered, its criteria ,sequences of events, nor was I an observer to your actions.

I can only go on supposition, and what happened in my case, which for various other reasons is, I was never offered the axe, and the other pieces came in one at a time after purchasing the proceeding piece.

The game might be programmed such  that,

Its possible that If you do not buy the axe first, the opportunity to do so lapses. 

I re-iterate

If you bought the axe then there should be a record of it, and therefore they should give it you.

Otherwise its likely to be constipation.