All Categories

Daytime Lag in Clan Wars

Daytime Lag in Clan Wars

Search
Jun 17, 2020, 17:3906/17/20
03/09/19

Daytime Lag in Clan Wars

Daytime lag in north america needs to stop.  It is usually at its worst during clan wars.  I know during north american daytime hours, europe and western asia are in their peak evening hours.  Either Plarium is load balancing their bandwidth in favor of europe/asia during those hours, or they simply do not have sufficient bandwidth to operate the game.

Point 1 - Stop with the canned answers about our browsers and plarium play.  Those apps DO NOT KNOW ITS DAYTIME.  The lag disappears after it becomes late in europe and western asia.

Point 2 - During clan war, during our daytime hours, lag is so bad entire swaths of the map won't populate objects.  Navigator sends you to a spot to kill the invader you want, take the link to go there, and all you see is grass and trees.....for up to 10 minutes sometimes, I have seen even worse.  But as soon as it becomes evening, tada!  Problem stops.

Stop with the canned BS answers and fix your problem.  We pay you to play the game, I surely spend a lot on this game.  We expect you to provide a working game.  The problem is defined.  It is during war events, and it is only during the evening hours for euro and western asia time zones, during day hours for north american time zones.  This time defined problem is NOT the result of our browsers or our devices or whether we use plarium play.  It is a problem with your bandwidth during peak hours, and how you are handling it.  You are making the game unplayable in north america, the way you are handling it right now fails to meet acceptable gameplay standards.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 17, 2020, 18:3406/17/20
06/20/19

The lag is horrible during the day in North America to the point the game is unplayable during cvc and kvk events. I sent in several tickets and I am tired of my equipment being blamed for your problem. I have absolutely no problems playing any other games.

It takes 10-15 minutes for anything to show on the map once you relocate your town. Also the game constantly restarts and disconnects when it takes too long to load from the terrible lag. 

Trying to boost out a build takes forever because it takes so long for the boost to register.

This problem is not my equipment but it is a problem on your end. It’s obvious your bandwidth can’t handle when it when its Euros evening playing hours and North Americas daytime hours. I have tried several different devices and several browsers. It is still the same during North America daytime hours during events so stop blaming my equipment and do something about your problem. No wonder why do many people stop playing the game. 

Jun 17, 2020, 19:3606/17/20
03/09/19

Just a little more information, so you see how it is for us.

First, chat works very well.  As does some of the communication between my client and your server.  In my chat, I am getting messages from my clan mates who are from many different cities in america, many different states, that they are logging off because the game is unplayable.  We are trying to win our clan war (that's the point, right?) but we can't play the game.  So, I find myself alone.  I decided to actually time my game process for you, just so you could see what its like.

2:01PM CST  Opened navigator and waited about 30 seconds for the search result to populate.  Clicked on the link for the invader I wanted moving my view to that invader, and all i saw was grass and trees, no objects populated.  But I knew it was there, because that process was not affected by the horrid lag.  So I clicked a spot close to the center spot on my screen where I knew the invader was, and immediately got a rejection message and I couldn't put my city down there.  Picked a different spot close to the middle, and the game allowed me to put my city down.  But, I couldn't see it. I just knew it was there.  Then I waited.

2:27PM CST  The map objects populated.  The spot where I couldn't land my city the first time was occupied by a dead city. Now I could kill my invader.  Now I could target him, and hit him.  26 minutes later.  Unplayable gameplay.  Horrid lag.  All across America, so stop your standard customer service response of "LIE, DENY AND POINT THE FINGER BACK AT ME."
Jun 17, 2020, 20:1306/17/20
06/20/19
So I have waited over an hour to try again to upgrade buildings in my town to try to get points for our cvc we are TRYING to win but again I can’t even hit a boost in my bag to put on before trying to upgrade without it constantly trying to reconnect. How are we supposed to get points to try to win our CVC when we can’t do anything. This problem needs to be fixed now!! We have lost the whole day and a lot of points because we can’t do anything. This is insane!!