All Categories

Equipment being crafted doesn't show actual material used

Search
Jun 13, 2020, 22:1306/13/20
06/03/20

Using Plarium Play on Windows 7.

When crafting any item, it looks like the item is being crafted with maximum rarity material being used, regardless of actual materials used.

Example:

I create a snake ring and use simple materials only. Simple hide, simple leather and simple feather.

When I look at the item being crafted, it looks like it's being made from rare hide, legendary leather and rare feather. I even thought I made a mistake and cancelled the crafting twice, double and triple checking the materials used, but it still looks like more rare materials is being used.

So when opening the forge and looking at an item being crafted, it doesn't show actual materials used.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2020, 18:2006/14/20
Jun 14, 2020, 18:23(edited)
11/30/17

I am not sure exactly what you are seeing on your device and system,compared to mine, but its costing you a lot of silver to recheck, luckily the material isn't lost  when cancelling.

However,you can stop and redo before you commit without any loss at all.

I have just had a look myself, and its possible there is room for confusion, but what shows in the back ground is of no consequence, its the foreground that matters, it should be clear as to what is being forged.and there shouldn't be any doubt if you check carefully what you select, and before you hit create.

Unless you need a snake ring for hero use, don't make snake rings for Tibboh..

Jun 15, 2020, 07:4106/15/20
04/07/17
ivarplarium1 said:

Using Plarium Play on Windows 7.

When crafting any item, it looks like the item is being crafted with maximum rarity material being used, regardless of actual materials used.

Example:

I create a snake ring and use simple materials only. Simple hide, simple leather and simple feather.

When I look at the item being crafted, it looks like it's being made from rare hide, legendary leather and rare feather. I even thought I made a mistake and cancelled the crafting twice, double and triple checking the materials used, but it still looks like more rare materials is being used.

So when opening the forge and looking at an item being crafted, it doesn't show actual materials used.

Once you start an equipment it seems what shows if you click on that equipment is what is now the highest materials you have left after having used the materials you are now using to make the equipment ... it does NOT show what materials were used to make the equipment ...