All Categories

"My home - my fortress" pack

Search
Jun 3, 2020, 10:3406/03/20
02/24/19

Hello.

I have a question about "My home - my fortress" pack. Why a half of players did not got this pack, while others got it. That's not fair in sight of others players! I see this issue for the 6th time from february. All this causes jealousy to players who got it. Players who got it can grow really fast with only this pack for 20$. While other have to look at them and wait for this pack for a eternity. Now it is actually impossible to reach their level. As I said that's not fair. If game developers give a pack for players - give it for ALL of them, not to a half of them. As I saw players who got it today this pack for a 6th time in these 3 months. I really want You to think more about every player not about half of them. When players are writing to technical support, they ALWAYS get a default system answer, and in view of enough big community show that game developers do not care about the regular players. I know that game right now lives not so good times, players are angry, making petitions, leaving the game, massively writing to technical support, but could you, Plarium, please explain all of us - why half of players did not got this pack? We just want to know the truth....

Views
Comments