All Categories

Game showed duplicate castles

Search
May 11, 2020, 07:3805/11/20
01/05/20

Ok all ........ this is getting bad . I just got my ass kicked again due to a glitch . I was in the fields and all of a sudden the game had duplicated my castle so I had 2 !!!!! ????? I also put up 3 weeks of shields up on my castle once I had it back in our hive and got attacked because of no shields again !!!!! ALL my troops got killed off and I had 5 million of each type in all levels except for the last 2 types in level VII... I belong to the NUSA Clan and my game name is Lord Dragonrider . 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2020, 14:1105/11/20
06/21/17

Unfortunately ,this is nothing new ,it is  maybe one of the issues they are attempting to fix, and theres currently an update being done , which may or may not solve  your/the problem.

If Ivar hasnt seen you message you can always message him directly with information of who and where you are, (game id).

May 11, 2020, 14:5605/11/20
07/25/19
xyz said:

Unfortunately ,this is nothing new ,it is  maybe one of the issues they are attempting to fix, and theres currently an update being done , which may or may not solve  your/the problem.

If Ivar hasnt seen you message you can always message him directly with information of who and where you are, (game id).

this maintenance will solve nothing. told them about "location is no longer at the coordinates", last year, when new year ubers was on the map. did they solve the issue? it's even worst, but they have enough people playing by inertia, who will buy their updates, so it's more important to sell stupid updates then fix bugs.
May 11, 2020, 16:1105/11/20
01/11/17

Learning to fly said:

xyz said:

this maintenance will solve nothing. told them about "location is no longer at the coordinates", last year, when new year ubers was on the map. did they solve the issue? it's even worst, but they have enough people playing by inertia, who will buy their updates, so it's more important to sell stupid updates then fix bugs.

Dear Learning to fly,

Thank you for helping us to make our game even better. 

Currently after the expiration of a location, it may take some time for it to disappear from the map. That's why there can be a situation when the time expired but the game server hasn't deleted the location from the Global map yet. In this case the pop-up window appears with the message that the location doesn't exist. You will need to choose another location for attacking. 

Our developers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, but it will take some time. We appreciate your prompt message about this situation. Please note this thread will be closed. However, we will continue to work on this issue. After a while you will receive a letter in which you will be able to rate the performance of our Support Team operator. 

Just remember, we're always here to help with any question concerning our app. Thank you for your understanding.