All Categories

CONNETCTİON ERROR

CONNETCTİON ERROR

Search
Apr 24, 2020, 18:5904/24/20
04/05/20

CONNETCTİON ERROR

There has been a lot of breaking in the game for two days, it constantly says connection error, white clouds do not disappear when passing from town to map and throws out from the game as connection error. Help please.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2020, 19:0304/24/20
04/05/20

When Loki's chest is opened, it does not show or receive gifts, and when I click on the help, there is no click.   Are we paying this game for nothing?

May 7, 2020, 05:3105/07/20
12/18/17

Frankly, the admin team seems to have no idea what they are doing.  Connection issues, drop issues, not renewing certificates, canned responses that do not address the issue(s) at hand.  These are all signs of laziness and/or incompetence.

It has been an issue for a lot longer that the original poster suggests and it continues to today.  I am locked out of 5 accounts right now from 4 different browsers all with cleared cache and system restart.  Other sites work just fine, otherwise I would not be able to point out the legendary incompetence in this forum.

Plarium - get your act together.  Test before release.  Get your server farm in order, stable and to a point where it can handle capacity.  Get the load-balancing systems working properly (or get one).  Your servers are severely over-subscribed and under-horsed.

This is constructive criticism for your epic shortcomings.  You have already lost players and will lose more if you continue to ignore these massive problems.  You have certainly annoyed me beyond tolerance.  This can be a great game that acquires and retains many more players but you need to get your house in order.  Fix it.  Fix it properly.  Do not test live; get a proper test environment that is of lesser design than the actual live servers.  If it works on the lesser design, under load, it has a better chance to be successful when released to the live servers.  Move the authority away from the finance team and move it back to the development and maintenance team where the authority belongs.  Accountants are great with finances, but they only know just enough about software and hardware to be dangerous.  These are common problems with gaming houses.  Responsibility is places on the technical teams while authority is given to finance.  To work well, a team must have responsibility, authority and ability.  Without all 3 of these pillars, poor outcomes are almost guaranteed.

Lastly - can you get the damn game back up again?  What the hell is going on over there that this is not a priority?  At least flip over to the hot-failover server until you can figure out what went wrong.  I assume you do have hot-failover servers right?!?!?  If not, again... hand over the controls to someone who knows what they are doing.
May 7, 2020, 06:2005/07/20
06/10/17

to have a test server  independant where you can test most of crash and update before loading to public is the basis 

test bug in live players all time + game issue for those with a plarium account - is no good and cause most of players to stop the game