All Categories

bug name of my account changed without i do anything

Search
Apr 14, 2020, 08:0904/14/20
06/10/17

hi

the name of my account disappeared today without explanation and let me instead player _19095280 in game

i did not change my name cause wanted to keep my name with a color 

give back my name account, 2 years i keep it,  even during acchievement i chose not to change my name for keeping my name colored and i used gold to change the pics of my account  instead 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2020, 09:2904/14/20
Apr 14, 2020, 09:30(edited)
06/10/17

i found that after checking system message few minutes ago

i feel violated, they changed my name without my consent - normally, game support only has right to change player name when it's violated rules (rude, insult, impact in real life or when it display your real identity- it was not the case

at least, they could have inform me before, i will need to change because game doesn't support those symbol [ ] anymore but doing that by themselves and just send a message like that after, it is not correct
Apr 14, 2020, 13:0104/14/20
01/11/17

Hello,FALBALA!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

All player names containing unsupported symbols have been changed automatically. We draw your attention to the fact that you have been credited with 1 "Change Name" item so that you can change your nickname. 

We understand your feelings, however, at the moment it is technically impossible to make the name colored.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask! I'll glad to answer you!

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Apr 14, 2020, 17:1304/14/20
Apr 14, 2020, 17:48(edited)
06/10/17

The item, i received, i already have 388 like that but chose not use them for the secret acchievement  and use gold instead to keep my name 

i changed my name 2 years ago and wanted to keep it  - i was very fond of this name with this specific color  ;( 

A friend of mine, has changed her name few months ago, so could not have a color name anymore - so wanted absolutely not doing anything and keep it   

and now i can't use falbala anymore, great ;(