All Categories

MY INFLUENCES GONE WITHOUT ANY EXPLAIN

Search
Apr 3, 2020, 13:5104/03/20
02/17/20

Now is April 3rd 2020 and it's kvk fury. After i did do some os in fury tower, i trained about 7M-8M of T6-T7s troops for raised my influences up after i lost millions T6-T7s. Then i got offline.

I really did do remember my T7s troops amount before i got off was 58M-ish with total influence 330.4B (Thank God i've that screenshoot because i was joking with my team in line chat group about my influence loss in that os).

Few hours later when i got reonline, i just found out my 1.2B influence suddenly GONE. Millions troops i just trained WAS FOR NOTHING and my influence dropped to 329.2B now.

How come i lose my influences when i didnt do anything and i was off? Fyi, troops details and battles details in profile are totally SAME without any changes. And i dont change my hero and shaman tho. So logically i wouldn't lose my influences even for 1 influence. Notes: I have all proof and screenshoots.

I know it ever happened to some players years ago because they posted that tragedy in one of website and how upset they were. They lose their troops for the thing you claimed about but they never did do. And tragically now it just happened to me...

So, for game developer could you explain this? Why it happened to me? Is it because i just changed my rating to 1 star in playstore YESTERDAY?

I can say that my review is honest. I was player in any war strategic games and had experiences to compare your game with another games. I also spent thousandsss dollars in your game (even i only have been playing your game for 2+ months in new kingdom). If you dont like it, just make any improvements for your game, not fooling your honest users. Your act just againts the law and very very very immoral!

What i want now is just give my influence/troops back and compensate my loss, or i would bring this case into the lawsuit.

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2020, 14:2904/03/20
Apr 3, 2020, 14:33(edited)
01/31/18

Of course , this is the kind of issue only the owners  can resolve.

The curious thing for me, is that the influence you had before the mass training, and on your return are almost identical, but not quite, when if nothing had happened it would be expected  for them to be the same, or higher if something that affected influence finished during your period of being logged off.
Apr 3, 2020, 15:3504/03/20
02/17/20

After training then i got off it was 330B-ish with 58M of T7s. Few hours later when i reonlined it's 329B-ish with 55M of T7s. No any battles. No change hero and shaman tho. Didnt use any aes tho.

You can open this link to know it ever happened to some players years ago : http://www.rovrallovr.net/index.html