All Categories

Adding hero energy is not working good ...

Search
Feb 11, 2020, 12:3102/11/20
04/07/17

I have noticed recently that when I go to add hero energy it may take 2 or 3 or 4 times before it registers ... and yea this time someone took the last kill of an uber when it took 4 times for me to add energy (believe me I will not in future until this is fixed need to add energy for last few hits) ...

This is a problem that needs to be addressed ... Thanks!
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2020, 06:1402/12/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

Please check your Internet connection again or use another access point. Try to clear the cache of the browser. Switch off visual effects in the game Settings. If the issue persists, please launch the game on another device.

If the issue is still relevant after performing the specified steps, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding.

Feb 12, 2020, 20:5202/12/20
06/21/17

Undoubtedly any lag that causes an unnecessary loss is a bad situation,especially where someone takes advantage of this, whereas they wouldn't /shouldn't have been able to this.

This is particularly unfortunate in the case of a sustained attack on an invader/ghost, moreover  if its an Uber, and the last drop is significant when still in need of special items.

A question, was this event when there was a very low % left on the Uber, or somewhere around 50% or less,when at maximum sustained attack, when it might have been harder  for another player to kill it?

Related to this, if you are still collecting items from Ubers, you might have some knowledge as to whether  the rewards from Ubers have been significantly reduced from what they were  perhaps not that long ago.