All Categories

Shields Failed overnight

Shields Failed overnight

Search
Oct 30, 2019, 08:2410/30/19
07/29/19

Shields Failed overnight

I am really PISSED.  My shields failed during the 6 hours I was offline in the middle of a heated CVC.  This is the second time this has happened to me.  The first time I just moved on and rebuilt with the help of my clansmen; i did not submit a ticket, but I should have.

I left the game running on my PC when I went to bed last night at about 20:00 hours EDT.  I got up this morning at 0400 hours EDT (20 October) and found my troops had been wiped out, my resources had been plundered and my shield still showed 23hr 54m remaining to expire.  I quickly added a couple of 8 hour shields; I should have taken a screen shot to prove my point, but I was so mad I wasn't thinking straight.

I want PLARIUM to fix this quickly.

Do you need any other information??
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2019, 09:5711/06/19
01/11/17

Greetings!

Please contact me in private messages. Describe your issue in more details. If you have a battle reports of your town being attacked please provide me with screenshots of them. You can use any image hosting you want. Will be waiting for your answer!
Nov 9, 2019, 06:4311/09/19
11/09/19

With me exactly the same I am sure that my shield was extended on the 5.11 by 7 days one has to say that at that time just Klan battle was, and they say that my shield on 5.11 at 19 clock has expired. There are a lot of witnesses who confirm that I had an active sign after that. On 7:11 after the battle of the clan my shield turns off and is immediately attacked and completely destroyed. So how can it be that I see on 6.11 with me that my shield is still active for a long time but loud support it already expired on 5.11 at 19 o'clock

Nov 9, 2019, 12:5411/09/19
02/21/18

I have no idea if you had a shield or not, they suggest that the game keeps a record of your activity, so they ought to know unless,something went wrong with their records , and unfortunately its their game and their rules, and its difficult to argue against this .

If people actually saw the shield and if they had a screen shot then this might help your case.

Reading what you wrote is suggestive that you thought you applied a shield but it didnt activate,so you had no shield.

Sometimes the game doesnt respond to the mouse click, there are similar posts on the forum about this situation.