All Categories

Need help with Subscriptions

Search
Oct 5, 2019, 03:1310/05/19
03/06/14

What they fail to tell you is you can not run two Subscriptions at once! I buy a Speed boots then 3 or 4 days later I buy a Key. I thought it auto activated like the first one, but two days later I still have no new Keys, I look and there is a claim bottom but Now I'm afraid to claim it because I don't know if it will kill my speed boost subscription so I wait for it to run out. Once it does I only have 3 days left on my Key subscription! What a RIP OFF, SO BEWARE from my view its a waste of money since you can't run but one at a time and they DO NOT tell you that up front anywhere that I can find.

Edit: I think they should either refund my money or give me what I paid for since there is no way for a first time buyer to know you can't run but one at a time.. also extra payment for my pain & trouble

Also no where is it mention that the clock starts as soon as you buy on any subscriptions so my second buy clock was running down while I used my first subscription..

Put clear info on the subscription page as to how it ALL works, what you can do & what you can not do.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 11, 2019, 02:3010/11/19
01/30/18
you can buy as many subscriptions as you want, but for most you have to go into the subscriptions section of bank offers to claim the daily items, and if you dont go in daily to claim them then you waste rewards... so really you wasted money cause you just didnt know how it worked =(