All Categories

Problems since update?

Problems since update?

Search
Sep 27, 2019, 12:5509/27/19
02/21/18

Problems since update?

This was going to include that chat seemed to be logging everything as being at the same time, but that appears to have been fixed now.

However an minor situation is still problematic because of the familiarity connected to previous regular procedures.

Clicking on log in opens up the log in box, you fill in the details and you click log in,( in fact, I think I would just click ENTER) except now it doesnt,you also have to click log in on the start up page as well, and you cant go directly to PLAY NOW,on the start up page , because the log in box covers it up.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 27, 2019, 13:1609/27/19
01/11/17

WDYWTNTF said:

This was going to include that chat seemed to be logging everything as being at the same time, but that appears to have been fixed now.

However an minor situation is still problematic because of the familiarity connected to previous regular procedures.

Clicking on log in opens up the log in box, you fill in the details and you click log in,( in fact, I think I would just click ENTER) except now it doesnt,you also have to click log in on the start up page as well, and you cant go directly to PLAY NOW,on the start up page , because the log in box covers it up.

Hello!

Could you please attach the screenshot? 

Thank you in advance!
Sep 28, 2019, 01:2409/28/19
Sep 28, 2019, 01:42(edited)
02/21/18

Its a bit difficult to demonstrate because things disappear on completetion.

First, the log in box is over the red play now button, it is clickable at this stage, but doing so makes the log in box disappear,so I cant do anything.

Clicking log in again at the right of the screen, (not shown) restores the log in box, and then after filling in the details, the blue play now button used to work, or by just pressing enter on the keyboard the game loaded, which is what I used to do, because it was more convenient after finishing typing than repostioning the mouse to click the blue button.

Now after pressing enter or the blue play now, nothing happens till I click on the red button as well.

Obviously I could show my log in details but that would seem to accomplish nothing, and be somewhat foolish as well.

I just tried something else, if I fill in my details and only click the red box  the log in box diappears, and the game doesn't load.

So as I said originally I have to now click two play now buttons , the blue and the red for the game to load,

Sep 28, 2019, 10:2209/28/19
01/11/17
Thank you for so detailed info! 

Please try to clear the cache of your browser and contact me with the result. 

Waiting for your answer! 

Sep 29, 2019, 13:2609/29/19
02/21/18

Thanks.

I don't think its a  cache problem, as I believe clearing it,is something that I do on regular basis throughout the day, however I cannot discount that it isnt this, so I will try again later.

Oct 1, 2019, 05:4710/01/19
01/11/17

WDYWTNTF said:

Thanks.

I don't think its a  cache problem, as I believe clearing it,is something that I do on regular basis throughout the day, however I cannot discount that it isnt this, so I will try again later.

Thank you very much, WDYWTNTF!

I'll wait any additional information :)

Have a nice day!

Oct 1, 2019, 09:3510/01/19
02/21/18

In the interim there have been some computer updates and the computer has been shut down and restarted many times.

It would appear that as I anticipated,clearing the cache ( its already done frequently ) has not helped,I still have to click the blue button on the log in box, and the the red button on the start up page,in order for the game to load.