All Categories

VERY URGENT Hack of Bank Account

Search
Jun 5, 2019, 19:0606/05/19
04/05/19

[VERY URGENT]

Hello, I am extremely worried at what just happened.

I was buying something in another account (Kingdom 807,). When i validate the credit card number, I suddenly receive a security alert, I am disconected, My FB account is blocked and cannot be reactivated. Another FB account of mine is also blocked...

I'm in France, we don't have that kind of fucking undeveloped country hacks normally...

I am waiting for your very quick feedback.  I want to know EXACTLY WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED BECAUSE I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY BANK ACCOUNT!

See you extremely soon,

Quentin

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 6, 2019, 03:5906/06/19
07/03/17
I hope you have contacted your bank. You will need to email Plarium support too 
Jun 6, 2019, 13:2106/06/19
01/11/17

qqquentin31 said:

[VERY URGENT]

Hello, I am extremely worried at what just happened.

I was buying something in another account (Kingdom 807,). When i validate the credit card number, I suddenly receive a security alert, I am disconected, My FB account is blocked and cannot be reactivated. Another FB account of mine is also blocked...

I'm in France, we don't have that kind of fucking undeveloped country hacks normally...

I am waiting for your very quick feedback.  I want to know EXACTLY WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED BECAUSE I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY BANK ACCOUNT!

See you extremely soon,

Quentin

Hello! Issues related to credit cards are beyond our competence. 

You can contact Facebook support and clarify payment issue by following the link: https://www.facebook.com/help/1434403039959381/?helpref=hc_fnav

Please, contact us with the result after! Waiting for your answer.

Dec 8, 2022, 11:4312/08/22
12/08/22

In order not to worry about this in the future, I advise you to open an Online Current Account  WestStein. This is how you protect your funds. You will transfer only the amount of money you need to this account, which will be immediately withdrawn for payment. I myself use this method of payment on the Internet.