Sheilds dropping before there time so far only 3day sheilds

4 Replies
User
13 May, 2019, 7:19 AM UTC
If you’re having this problem check after you put it up and see if it goes down then reset game and problem will be gone. I put a three day sheild up and it expired in 13 hrs.Be careful out there players I lost 10 million troops and killed 40 million so I’m not to mad they didn’t even kill 2% of my t3 and I had freaking learning gear and he had full combat hero and shaman gear.Good knowledge will save you 
Wayne
UTC +6:00
0
Administrator
13 May, 2019, 8:49 AM UTC

Crazy wayne said:


If you’re having this problem check after you put it up and see if it goes down then reset game and problem will be gone. I put a three day sheild up and it expired in 13 hrs.Be careful out there players I lost 10 million troops and killed 40 million so I’m not to mad they didn’t even kill 2% of my t3 and I had freaking learning gear and he had full combat hero and shaman gear.Good knowledge will save you 

Hello! Please provide us with the following information in private message: 

  • exact date and time when you activated a Peace Treaty;
  • your game ID ("Menu" --> "About the game") 

so we can investigate the issue, thank you!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
0
User
14 May, 2019, 5:47 AM UTC

Ivar Marksman said:





  • exact date and time when you activated a Peace Treaty;

Do you really expect that everyone will notice the exact times he activates a Peace Treaty?

This is wide away from being real...  
UTC +0:00
1
User
14 May, 2019, 7:56 AM UTC

Nils Holgersson said:


Ivar Marksman said:





  • exact date and time when you activated a Peace Treaty;

Do you really expect that everyone will notice the exact times he activates a Peace Treaty?

This is wide away from being real...  

Yeah I was thinking the same thing and I had 2x 24 hour builders that was not a full 24 hrs. The first one I noticed it expired early although not sure by how much so the 2nd one I took noticed of and it ended up being only 16 hrs and not 24.

UTC +0:00
0
User
14 May, 2019, 9:14 AM UTC
I screen shot every night before I log off showing the time and how long shield has left also how many troops and rss I have. Shouldn't have to go to this extreme just playing a game.
UTC +10:00
0
6389865 users registered; 86365 topics; 420846 posts; our newest member:Виталий