All Categories

The Forge - Fault  to assemble the units from Simple till Legendary.....

The Forge - Fault to assemble the units from Simple till Legendary.....

Search
Mar 24, 2019, 14:4103/24/19
10/10/18

The Forge - Fault to assemble the units from Simple till Legendary.....

I can´t really figure out of this problem ???

I can fuse in The Workshop and in Rune-workshop, but I cannot assemble the units in The Forge of Materials, BUT ; YES I can - if I will wait for every single 35 seconds before it  goes through, while the whole picture of my Monitor is freezing- and then it jumps back till the top of materials, so I shall sit and find the place I was on last time on Glass fx., to assemble further all the way up till Legendary - Yes ! ! ! - THEN I can ! ! !

I have updated everything, and I have shut down the game, and I have closed my PC-system completely, and my antivirus-program says, that there is nothing wrong - everything runs as it shall - also other programs at the same time, as I use to have running, and I have also tried to NOT have other programs open for that case guilt.

The most of my clan-members tells  me, that they almost all, are playing on Android or Tablet, where I am running PC Windows 10 without any kinds of problems.

What can be wrong here - My members has no issues in The Forge, and either have I with anything else, than that I already wrote in the top of the text ???

Please help me - I cannot play without to go to assemble, so I can fuse in The Workshops - then stops everything to me.....

Peter Cridland

Alias : UBER´s NIGHTMARE No.1 - alias PKC THE VIKING No.1

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2019, 16:3203/24/19
02/23/17

Its a bug since the latest update. I have seen other people complain about it in the forum and I am experiencing it as well. I e-mailed plarium and they replied they will send it to the technical team but have not replied since. Perhaps if more people e-mail them they will address the problem in a timely manner.

Axe
Mar 24, 2019, 21:1303/24/19
08/29/16
To be honest I do not have a high opinion of Plarium support. The issues with the forge are only the latest in a string of unresolved game issues , such as the embedded memory error, that they are blowing smoke up our skirts about. They continue to expand the game but in doing so make it more and more unplayable. I am forced to conclude their strategy is scorched earth , skin the suckers for all you can then re skin and find a new bunch of  dopes to rob. Since they have no concept of customer service I can only conclude they have no interest in customer loyalty. Probably the reason their online ratings and reviews are so low. I am done throwing  cash down this rat hole and will make it my life mission to spare others from wasting their time on this  Turkey.