Did NOT receive some item from a pack purchase

7 Replies
User
6 March, 2019, 1:16 AM UTC
I purchased an energy pack for my hero and did NOT get the 50 Marching speed boosts, TWICE!
UTC +0:00
xyz
User
6 March, 2019, 3:27 AM UTC
Did you look in the right place for them?
UTC +7:00
User
7 March, 2019, 11:10 PM UTC
Since they are Marching Speed Boosts I would assume they are under the Marching Speed tab. But nope. I have looked every where.
xyz
User
8 March, 2019, 11:52 AM UTC
Since you looked in the right place,and are sure they didn't arrive, and the administrators  haven't responded here, I suggest you contact them directly about the matter.
UTC +7:00
CIM
User
8 March, 2019, 6:46 PM UTC

They don't show up in the military section ... they show up in the boost section ...

There are two types of march boosts ... the ones that last for a certain amount of time show up in the military section ... the other one that just boosts one march and is applied on a march already started (what comes in the pack)

UTC +1:00
User
10 March, 2019, 1:45 AM UTC
CIM said:

They don't show up in the military section ... they show up in the boost section ...

There are two types of march boosts ... the ones that last for a certain amount of time show up in the military section ... the other one that just boosts one march and is applied on a march already started (what comes in the pack)

Thank you, I did in fact find them. They are under items not boosts and you are correct about their usage. 

CIM
User
13 March, 2019, 10:44 AM UTC
You are welcome ... :) ... and they are under "your items" that little chest at the bottom and then under boosts (for those reading) ... also if you have a march going and go to the shrine of odin or the march it has a boost button and if you hit on that boost button then those one march "boosts" are shown there and can be used (that is how I usually use them)
UTC +1:00
Administrator
14 March, 2019, 5:47 AM UTC

Hello! If you have some issues, just remember, that you could also write to us directly at the PM

Have a nice day!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
6443079 users registered; 90918 topics; 432908 posts; our newest member:Fx1280