All Categories

Received wrong package on my first purchase and support gave me some BS answer

Search
Feb 1, 2019, 19:5102/01/19
01/23/19

I am sure did NOT make a mistake, it is my very first purchase in the game, and the $1.99USD make history is the package that push me to make my first purchase.

It took me to a purchase screen, then iphone ask me to authorize with my password, then I was taken to then apple page where I needed to updated my credit card info before it took me back to the game showing purchase was successful. But in terms of items, Nothing happened and I did not get the 1.99 package I intended to buy. I reload the game still nothing, so I thought the transaction didnt go thru. Then I went to the bank page and buy the $1.99 and $4.99 package again. It is only a day later that I realize there was two $1.99 charge. plus the $4.99 charge

Guess what the support said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The packages you purchased were sent to your account in full on the date of purchase. Below you can find the date, time and the contents of the bought bank offers:

Package 1:

Purchase Date: On 30.01.2019 at 19:19 (UTC+0)

Package Name: Viking’s Coffer! 500 Gold! (basic offer)

Package Content: 500 Gold

Package 2:

Purchase Date: On 30.01.2019 at 19:22 (UTC+0)

Package Name: Make History

Package Content: 40 500 - Gold

1 - Item - Hero’s Double, 24 Hours

3 - Item - 1-Hour Increased Hero's Offense, 20%

10 - Item - Marching Speed-up of 50%

5 - Item - Relocation

200 - Item - Hero's Energy 100

100 - Item - Hero's Energy 200

100 - Item - Hero's Energy 500

50 - Item - Hero's Energy 1,000

100 - Item - 500 VIP Points

50 - Item - 1,000 VIP Points

25 - Item - 5,000 VIP Points

1 - Item - Peace Treaty, 24 Hours"

follow by 
"Thank you for your feedback.

We understand your concern, however please note that according to our records, you received the packages you purchased correctly and in full. We are sorry to tell you that we cannot change the purchased packages. Please be more attentive in the game and make sure you select the correct package before tapping the purchase button.

Thank you for understanding.

If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is NOT worth my time to be arguing over a $2 package, I am done with all Plarium games if I get screwed here.  The support I got just tells me it is not worth it to contimue to support this company

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 1, 2019, 21:3302/01/19
Feb 1, 2019, 21:39(edited)
02/21/18

You are not the first and probably wont be the last to encounter a problem.

Sounds like you got the packages, but were charged twice for one of them.

They ought to help you , but if not tell your bank that you were incorrectly charged.

It is possible that the error occurred because you had to update details, ie you got charged, even though it wasnt properly authorised, and then when you updated and purchased the item successfully , you got charged again.

In my experience when you buy a special offer pack, it disappears from the list, so you are unable to rebuy it.

This would suggest  that the transaction didnt go through, but you were still charged.

Sometimes a similar offer will replace it, but the price and contents are usually different.

Feb 1, 2019, 23:4502/01/19
01/23/19

ya it is a simple problem for a 2 dollar pack that  they could have easily resolve, be it refund OR give me the pack I purchased.

But to piss of a new customer over a 2 dollar package and claim I, by mistake, clicked on the basic 500 gold pack that frankly NO ONE BUYS, just pisses me off.