All Categories

TAKE THE TIMERS OFF

TAKE THE TIMERS OFF

Search
Jan 25, 2019, 21:0101/25/19
03/04/18

TAKE THE TIMERS OFF

How is it that I constantly get kicked from the game because of no internet connection, when my internet connection never goes down ?

The more I play , the longer it takes for this to happen . If I am writing something in the regulations or a message and take to long to do so, the game kicks me every time - even during normal gameplay - if I am reading chat for a bit and I dont move my mouse or change a screen - I get kicked off the game for no internet connection . I have done your procedures to cure this so many times, its not funny.

Yet the issue still happens, if I pause to long doing something.

We dont have an internet connection issue at all :

Plarium has timers on the game - if idle to long - the game will kick you so it frees up some server usage or stupid crap like that - just like a PC doing the same thing, when it goes to sleep, when at idle for to long. 

Why am I writing this ?  I was just right now in the middle of writing a set of new regulations about game play.  I was reading what I had finished, before saving . And what happens - I get kicked for no internet connection to the game --- yet I was listening and was never interupted to the online radio station I was listening to. 

You kicked me , you lost connection , you have a timer for idle play. Yet blame us for the fault.

How many bugs do we have to live with until Plarium fixes them , and stops blaming us for their lack of dedication to the people who pay so much money to them ?  --- Fix the game. 

And if their is a bug - tell us - if your working on a fix - tell us - learn to take some blame for your errors and keep all of us informed or at least acknowledge that you are trying to fix an issue that you know about. Quit blaming us all the time for the bugs and errors that you know you have. 

You might find that a bit better comuntication with the people that pay you so much to play this game, might just make for better understanding and loyalty to your programmers trying to fix an issue.

Good day
Views
Comments