All Categories

Full Screen Mode - Plarium Play App in Windows

Search
Nov 14, 2018, 22:0711/14/18
09/03/18

I have two clan members that can't figure out how to put their game into full screen mode. They are both using the Plarium Play application on Windows PC. Since I do not play on PC is been difficult trying to help them out, and the more detailed your response is, the better. I've seen this issue addressed in archived threads but none that I read actually had a sufficient solution. So far, what we've established through screenshots is that the button for full screen that's supposed to be at the top of the screen isn't there for these two.. this was double checked by another member who has full functionality using the same platform. Per the recommendations found in those old posts, I've had them try the F11 key and then Ctrl+(-) to zoom out, but neither of those has worked. It's got us stumped. More ideas, please and thank you!
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2018, 11:3311/15/18
Nov 15, 2018, 12:11(edited)
06/21/17

My f11 might be multifunctional, but clicking it, only appears to change brightness.

I have just checked a zoom button, presumably the same process by direct access from the browser, normally top,right hand corner, the page either just shrinks or enlarges according to direction of click.

I know you can change screen size,(change resolution)a kind of shrink to fit, but its not something I have used in a long time,someone else might know how to do it.

I think there may be instructions on the forum,I think I remember seeing this mentioned,but having used the search feature recently and tried looking back through posts to find something I wanted to revisit, know how frustrating this can be.

Mar 21, 2019, 13:5303/21/19
02/11/19

This is March 2019, and I have the same problem.  In browser mode the little button at the top, the right most one, works just fine, but using the Planium app, in Windows 10 on a PC, the little button does not appear, also F11 does not give me full screen.  When a large box, such as in global map resource tile, pops up I cannot close it since I cannot get to the top of the screen where the X is.  Scrolling does not work when the box is displayed.  

How do I get full screen using the Plarium app on a PC?

Mar 24, 2019, 12:0903/24/19
07/27/15
Im having an issue with getting full screen. it just wont give me full screen so i cant access the controls on bottom of screen. it started yesterday and im using pc version of plarium play. Please fix this issue soon.
Mar 25, 2019, 05:4703/25/19
Mar 25, 2019, 05:53(edited)
11/08/17

I'm having the same issue with the full-screen not adjusting correctly. It seems to work normal for a split second, then it re-sizes as though it were assigned parameters. This is since Fury began and is continuing now.

More importantly, the app is now maxing out the CPU in both the browser and desktop app ***This damages Users Hardware***

Whatever your most recent "update" during Fury, you made a change that is tweeking CPU or drastically increased GPU requirements. Not sure yet, but the average user is going to be affected. Open your Task Manager and see.

As I mentioned in another post, this issue was happening in Thrones for months. Within the last week the issue has now come to Vikings. Whatever changes you are making lately are not sitting well. Slow your roll.
Mar 26, 2019, 09:1103/26/19
07/27/15
the problem is stil there ... i cant get vikings to go full screen anymore.  its making the game very slow to play.  also huge amount of lag in game everyday. this is tech support and no one has been given any support . Please plarium try harder
Mar 27, 2019, 13:3903/27/19
04/22/17

I have same problems with PC app.

All this started on Saturday 23.03 around midday, cause on the morning game was fine. I don't know what was made, but game became like zoomed in, like lower resolution.

App became a lot slower than before.

Now when I start app, my PC starts to run all the fans to cool down, like I would run some huge 3D graphical game or application, but it is basically browser game without much animation.

I am not even mentioning Forge, to combine 1 item it takes 8-10 seconds, game just freezes. It shouldn't be like that.

I hope to see some answer from Plarium in this thread, or else I don't understand why they have made this forum.

Mar 28, 2019, 15:5803/28/19
04/22/17
Yey!!! Problem is fixed, after latest maintenance. Thank you very much Plarium!